ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

"My heart is full of sins."

─────────────

─────────────

Remember your place.

Never fall out of line, the consequences have been proven to be fatal.

But some people never seem to understand.

Even so as a little glance at the wrong time could end in you on your deathbed.

Watch your back, always.

Never lose sight on what is important.

Keep your allies close but your enemies closer.

─────────────

Lee Aera's older brother walked out, blood on his clothes.

"He's all yours sister." She nodded, walking in, not once making eye contact with beaten up man.

Slowly, she strutted to the table, that held all sorts of weapons, from small blades to heavy-handed guns.

And as if she was mocking him, she slowly turned her head to face him, a smirk etched on her face.

She picked up her favourite dagger, and ran her finger across the sharp edge, a little blood dripping from her finger.

"What are you going to do? Beat me up like the rest of your pathetic family."

Something inside of her triggered. Her gaze turned dark, and she stalked over to him.

"No." She chuckled.

"I'm going to end you."

She crouched in front of him, and ran the blade across his bruised and already bleeding jaw.

He grunted as a response to the pain being inflicted upon him.

Then she ran it down his chest, but applied more pressure, making him seethe in pain.

Abruptly, she stood up, turning around, and the man just couldn't keep his mouth shut.

"Yeah, go on, go run to your daddy."

And so without warning, she threw her knife with harsh force, it landing in his foot, making him scream in agony.

"What did you say?"

She then stomped towards him, pulling it out, and stabbing it in his other.

The room was full of his screams, as one by one, she pierced holes in all his limbs.

"Y-you're a p-psycho." He managed to spit out, beginning to lose consciousness.

"I know." She bent down, her hand caressing his cheek.

And with that she slammed the dagger in his heart, moving it to create a heart, as let out his final cries of pain.

"We all are."