16. Fun Razor (Y/n x Lip)

⚠️TW: Mentions of incest and abortion.

Word Count: 1115

Info: Y/n has not been answering Lip's calls for a while. Lip and Ian go to her house to see what happened only to find out she's pregnant. (Inspired by Season 2, Episode 10).

Y/n Milkovich x Lip Gallagher

3rd Person POV

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Lip and Y/n have been dating for a while now.

Everything was going well until Y/n disappeared for a few days. No calls, no text, nothing.

Lip, of course, was worried, but he never got to the point of actually going to check on her in her house.

"Y/n is not answering my texts and calls, I'm getting worried," stated Lip as he and Ian walked to school.

"Did you ask Mandy?" questioned Ian. "

Not really, can you please ask her?"

"Why don't you?"

"I have a calculus test, please Ian."

"Okay, I'll do it."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Ian went to talk with Mandy, but he couldn't get much information. He knew that something was off after seeing Mandy behave differently. The only thing Mandy said to him was "Mind your own business, Gallagher."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Look man, we need to get in the house, to check on Y/n," Lip came up with an idea.

"What if her dad is home?"

"We'll wait till he gets out, I gotta check on her."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

And as said they made their way to the Milkovich house. Entering they saw the mess around; worse than at Gallagher house. Not many are lucky to have Fiona in their home. Walking across a pile of guns, Ian and Lip finally got to Y/n's room.

Ian gently knocked on her room door without saying a word.

"Mandy, I said I'll figure something out!"

Ian knocked again. Y/n got up from bed, angrily opened the door, and shouted, "I said I'll figure something - ... wait Ian? Lip?" She was shocked to see the two boys in her house.

"Hey," Lip smiled while doing an awkward wave.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n was a little panicked.

"Checking up on you. Why are you ignoring me?" Lip asked worried.

"Look, family problems," Y/n said quickly glancing over at the door and making sure her dad was not back.

"Y/n, what happened?"

The door slammed open and Terry Milkovich came, "Why are these idiots here?" Terry yelled grabbing a gun.