8. Pregnant (Y/n x Gallaghers)

Request by @igitsmya
So credit goes to them.

Word Count: 620

Info: Y/n is the middle child between Carl and Debbie. She is 17 and got pregnant. When she finds out, the only people at home are Carl and Debbie.

Y/n x Gallaghers

3rd Person POV

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Recently, Y/n was feeling nauseous, getting backaches, and having morning sicknesses. She tried to ignore all the symptoms, denying the truth.

But now her period was late, so there was nothing  left to do but take the test. 

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

As she took the pregnancy test, she waited for the results. Gosh, she's so scared right now. With her shaky hands, she grabbed the test and looked at the results.

Positive

"Shit, shit, shit..." she whispered to herself.

Y/n sat on the bathroom floor and started crying. How could this happen to her? She's still so young...

She hugged her knees and cried holding the test in her hands.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

She could've cried like that the whole day, but something stopped her.

A knock.

"Y/n! I need to use the bathroom!" yelled Debbie from behind the door.

"Just a sec!" yelled Y/n back trying to hide her cracking voice.

She got up and looked in the mirror; her eyes were swollen and red.

"What do I do now?" she asked herself.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Washing her face quickly, she opened the door and got out while looking at the floor. 

"Finally," said Debbie and entered the bathroom not noticing Y/n's red eyes.

Y/n made her way to her and Debbie's room. She sat on the bed thinking about what would happen next.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Her thoughts got interrupted by Debbie's yellings, "Whose pregnancy test is this?"

"Shit," whispered Y/n. "How could I forget it in the bathroom?"

Stupid.
Stupid.

Y/n didn't have time to come up with an excuse when Debbie entered the room and asked, "Are you pregnant?"

"Yes," whispered Y/n, scared to look at her sister.

"Who's pregnant?" Asked Carl entering the room.

"Y/n is pregnant," remarked Debbie with no emotion on her face. She was still in shock and needed more time to process.

"I was not expecting that," said Carl and sat beside Y/n.

"What are you gonna do?" asked Debbie with a calm in her voice. She had already gone through this process and knew what Y/n was feeling.

Emotions overflowed her, and Y/n burst into tears. "I don't know, Debbie," she cried.

Carl hugged her and rubbed circles in her back, "Hey, we're here, we'll figure out something. As always."

Debbie joined the hug as well. "Did you tell your boyfriend?"

"No," answered Y/n, "I can't, he's too busy with his boarding school. I don't want to bother"

"Do you want to have kids at this age?" asked Carl.

"I don't think we can afford one. We have Franny, and I'm still in high school, my boyfriend is still in school."

She started crying even more. "I don't know what to do?"

"I said we'll figure it out," reminded Carl hugging her even tighter.

Debbie went to get water, and when she returned Y/n was saying, "I don't even have money for abortion."

"Drink this," Debbie handed her the glass of water, "relax, and we'll discuss the options together."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Carl and Debbie did not leave Y/n's side for a second. All three of them discussed the options. Finally, they told Y/n's boyfriend. In the end, they decided to split the abortion money, since her boyfriend did not have much money too.

Her boyfriend gave half of the money, and the rest was on Y/n. 

Carl suggested making a fundraiser at the alibi for Y/n.

Everyone gladly helped her and at the end of the week Y/n had all the needed money for an abortion.

She thanked Carl and Debbie once more for sticking by her side and not leaving her alone.

A/N: Sorry for the shitty ending, hopefully, you enjoyed the story a little bit. Love y'all, stay safe.