13. School Project (Y/n x Carl)

Word Count: 482

Info: Y/n and Carl were working on a school project when Carl admitted that he likes Y/n.

Y/n x Carl

3rd Person POV

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Hey, Y/n! Where did you put the instructions?" Asked Carl rudely searching through papers. He had a thing for Y/n but decided not to admit it and rather hide it. That's why he mainly acted rudely with Y/n.

They were working on a school project. As much as Carl hated school, he needed a good grade on this particular project.

"Here," said Y/n and handed him the paper.

"Thank you," he said coldly and took a look at it.

"Why so moody?" Y/n teased trying to lighten the mood.

"Because." Said Carl which turned out to be more rude than expected.

"Just relax, we'll start working on the project in a second." Y/n reassured him thinking that he was worried about the project.

"I have work to do, let's do it quick," he approached Y/n.

"Sure," she remained calm and walked away, "let me work."

Carl blocked her way, "No... I don't think so."

"Make up your mind, you just wanted us to start, and now you don't?!" Y/n slightly yelled. "Dude, what do you want?"

Carl cornered her and pressed her against the wall, "What do I want? I want you.... and not just in the project partner sense."

Her mouth opened to say something but Y/n froze with no words.

He brings his face close to hers. His hot breath is on Y/n'a neck. Carl stared deeply into her eyes. Their faces were inches apart. Both of their cheeks were pink. Y/n felt his heart beating rapidly.

Y/n just stares at him and then whispers his name. Carl's breath hitches at the sound of her voice. He bites his lip at the sound of it. Carl's hands move up to cup her face.

He tilts his head towards Y/n's so that their noses are almost touching. Their skin becomes flushed and they are both blushing.

Carl leans into Y/n more so that their entire bodies are pressed against each other and their faces are only centimeters apart. Their breathing becomes more erratic and heavy.

And finally, he kisses her.

His lips gently touch hers. His hands pull her tighter against him as he kisses Y/n.

He pulls back and breathes heavily while gazing into Y/n's face. His heart speeds up. He bites his lip and looks away from Y/n.

Carl then looks at Y/n again and quietly says, "I've... been wanting to do that for... a long time." He tries to hide his blush and just smiles.

"Me too..." smiles Y/n.

"Are we... like a thing? Dating?" Questions Carl.

"Sure," Y/n says without any hesitation.

A/N: Happy New Year everyone 🫶🏻🎉