9. Brownies (Y/n x Carl)

Request by @igitsmya
So credit goes to them.

Word Count: 477

Info: Y/n and Carl are dating. They are just chilling at home with the rest of the Gallaghers because it's a weekend and everyone's technically free for the week.

Y/n x Carl

3rd Person POV

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

The Gallagher family was sitting in the living room and watching TV. Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"Guys act as usual," said Debbie thinking that if the door was knocked then someone from the social services came.

"Did someone do anything illegal?" Asked Lip looking around and stopping his gaze at Ian and Mickey.

"I didn't do anything," Mickey defended himself.

"Me too," said Ian.

"Carl, open the door, you're a cop, you probably didn't do anything," remarked Liam.

"Guys, calm down, it's just Y/n," said Carl going to open the door.

"Why the hell is she knocking?" Said Mickey, "could've just opened the door. Only government workers knock here."

"She's just being polite," mentioned Carl, "unlike you guys."

"I feel offended," laughed Ian dramatically putting his hand on his chest and gasping in shock.

"Great acting," laughed Debbie.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Hi everyone," greeted Y/n the Gallaghers as she walked in.

"Hey," everyone replied all together in one voice.

"I brought brownies," smiled Y/n looking at the bag she was holding.

"Ooo, brownies," smiled Mickey getting all excited. He thought there was weed in it.

"You know I should report this as a fellow policeman," said Carl reminding everyone that he's a cop.

"But why?" Y/n seemed confused, "what's wrong with brownies?"

A few seconds later she realized that the Gallagher family thought that there was weed in there and she said, "These are regular brownies, with chocolate." She emphasized the word chocolate and giggled.

"You've disappointed me," said Mickey losing his excitement.

"But these are good, give it a try." Insisted Y/n handing Mickey a slice of brownie.

"Y/n's brownies are the best," smiled Carl and put his arm around Y/n's shoulder.

"Thank you," smiled Y/n and gave Carl a small kiss.

"Kids are present!" Yelled Liam interrupting the kiss.

"Don't worry Liam, everything's PG here," laughed Carl.
*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Later on, everyone sat down to watch TV and to try Y/n's brownies.

Mickey liked them a lot. More than the brownies with weed.

"I love these brownies," said Mickey while taking a bite of his 4th slice of brownie.

"More than me?" Asked Ian.

"Not sure," said Mickey and laughed.

"I'll make more," genuinely smiled Y/n.

"Carl, you should marry this girl," said Mickey.

"I will," smirked Carl and kissed Y/n again.

This time Liam did not interrupt them. They shared a lovely kiss. Others clapped and cheered making it a little awkward for the couple.

"Okay stop clapping or I'll arrest you," laughed Carl and hugged Y/n.