7. Hurt (Y/n x Gallaghers)

⚠️TW: Mentions of sexual assault

(please avoid reading this if you feel it may trigger you.)

Word Count: 835

Info: Gallaghers find out that their sister has been assaulted and was hiding it.

Y/n x Gallaghers

3rd Person POV

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

It was the usual hot summer evening with the Gallagher siblings. Everyone was sitting outside, drinking beer, and enjoying themselves.

Ian and Carl were play fighting, while others were looking at them and laughing.

After a few minutes of play fight, Ian finally won, and everyone applauded him.

"Who wants to challenge me," announced Ian feeling superior that he won Carl.

"I think Y/n should," said Carl, "she's been laughing so much at my failure. Let's see what you can do."

Y/n took a few seconds to think about it. After the incident, her body was still aching, and some bruises were still clear, which hurt. She didn't get a chance to say no because Debbie and Fiona pushed her up from her seat leading to the front.

"Y/n! Y/n!" Everyone was shouting and peer pressuring her to fight.

"I'll go easy on you," said Ian giving Y/n a reassuring smile. He must've noticed her worried expression.

They held onto each other's shoulders and started doing something similar to wrestling. Ian was going easy on her since Y/n felt like she was able to fight back.

Suddenly Ian put Y/n on the ground and held her hands so she wasn't able to move. The game would end when the loser was on the ground, and not fighting back anymore.

Y/n could have stopped moving and ended the game, but she was continuing to fight and trying to kick Ian with her legs.

This wasn't a game fight anymore. This was a fight for life and safety. Once Ian held her hands, the flashbacks of that night splashed through her mind.

The anonymous person holding her down, not letting her move. Y/n crying for help and begging him to stop.

"Shsh..." he said, "it'll be slow and soft."

"Please stop," she was trying to fight back, get away from his grip, and run away, but he was just too strong.

She continued to fight as much as energy was left in her but some time later there was no strength left. It got to a point where she was laying there paralyzed and...

As back to the evening, Y/n was no longer seeing Ian as his brother, now all the flashbacks got to her mind and she was again in that dark place fighting for her safety.

"Please let go," she cried choking on her sobs.

And only now Ian and others realized that something was wrong. Ian let go of her. Y/n sat down, held her legs, and continued sobbing. Ian tried to hug her and help her out, but as soon as he touched her she flinched.

Ian backed up scared that standing even a little closer to her might hurt her. Everyone ran to her but was also scared to come any closer.

Fiona, the eldest, approached her slowly and sat beside her. "What's wrong?" she asked carefully touching Y/n's shoulder.

She flinched a little, but seeing that it was Fiona, she let her be.

"Can you tell us what happened?" asked Fiona again.

Y/n noticed that she made everyone worried and started feeling bad. She did not want to tell what happened.

What if they think that it was her fault?
But she did nothing wrong.

What if they think she is not strong enough?
But she tried her best to escape.

What if they blame her saying 'She asked for it?'
But she was just trying to get home from work.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Y/n!" Fiona's voice made her get out of her thoughts and come back to reality.

She looked at her and said, "I'm sorry."

"Hey," she hugged her, "it's okay, what happened?"

"I tried to escape, I really did, but he was just," Y/n was saying this in between her sobs, "he was just too strong."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"What do you mean?" Ian barged in, "Did he try to..." Ian stopped talking not wanting to say the word.

The word itself was scary to say. But if no one talks about that, then how can we help others struggling with the same issue as Y/n?

"Yes," mumbled Y/n scared to admit it.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Now they were inside. Y/n told them exactly what happened.

"Do you remember who it was?" asked Lip.

"No," Y/n felt guilty that she didn't even remember the guy who raped her, "it was dark."

"Can you get your hoodie off?" asked Fiona.

Y/n realized where she was going with this. She slowly took off her hoodie revealing bruises formed on her body.

Everyone gasped as they saw her like that. Fiona immediately embraced her in a hug and others followed.

No one blamed her for what happened. They turned out to be understanding and helpful. Y/n didn't know what was going to happen next, but she sure knew that her family would help her to go through whatever was coming up next.