11. Party (Y/n x Lip)

Word Count: 796

Info: There is a college party. Y/n and Lip meet there.

Y/n x Lip

3rd Person POV

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

It was a regular college party in Chicago. Many college kids gathered together, drank beer, danced, and had fun.

Y/n was planning to go with her friend but when she made it to the party she got a text from her friend telling her: "Sorry, gotta finish my essay, it's due today. Have fun, I'll come next time."

Now Y/n was standing alone. Some guy with gorgeous blue eyes and blonde hair approached her with a red cup in his hands.

Y/n noticed him and smiled, "Hi."

"Hi, I'm Phillip, shortly: Lip," he smiled warmly.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n."

"How's the party? Are you enjoying it?"

"Kinda," she chuckled, "you?"

"For sure. Great music! Bunch of food and alcohol." Few seconds later he talked again, "Why are you standing alone?"

"I was going to come with my friend but she just realized she has a last-minute essay to do."
This must be embarrassing; thought Y/n.

"Ohh alright, we can keep each other company so we don't look lonely. Would you like a drink?" He sounded nice and was trying to get Y/n's attention.

Y/n thought for a second if drinking is a good idea. After she reached conclusion, she said, "I don't think one drink can hurt."

He grinned.
"Of course, I mean it's only one, right?"

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

He walked off somewhere and got two drinks, he came back with two red cups in his hands.

"Here is a party starter." He handed one cup over to the girl.

She took a small sip of the drink, "is this beer?"

Lip also took a sip from his drink, "Yes it is."

He laughed.
"It won't hurt you. It's good right?"

He took another long sip of his beer, he wasn't drunk yet. 

"It's not as strong as other drinks, but it's good," Y/n took another sip.

Lip looked at his cup for a moment.
"Hey, let's make a toast, what should we toast to?"

Y/n thought for a second and said, "To our meeting."

Lip raised his cup.

"To our meeting, hope it's an amazing one." He laughed as he took another sip of his beer. "I'm glad we met, Y/n."

"Me too," Y/n smiled and finished her beer.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

After a while it got pretty late: almost 3 am. Lip offered his hand to Y/n and they exited the building.

Once they reached the door Lip opened it. "Here, ladies first." He smirked.

"Such a gentleman," remarked Y/n.

Once they were outside, he turned around to face her and then stepped closer to her.

"It's getting a bit chilly outside, would you like my jacket?" He looked at her with a warm expression.

Y/n blushed slightly and accepted the jacket.

Lip slowly put the jacket around her. He stepped closer and looked at Y/n.

He bent forward, their faces were a few inches apart, and he took another step closer. His breathing slowed down as he smiled.

Y/n looked at his eyes.

His face got closer to hers, his smile widened, and his eyes glimmered. His breathing slowed down as he looked at Y/n's eyes, her face, her lips, he wanted to kiss her.

Y/n's eyes dropped on his lips and she also leaned in.

Lip's heart dropped as he saw Y/n leaning in too. He was so happy. He grabbed her shoulder gently and pulled her even closer. Their lips touched.

After a few more seconds of kissing, Lip slowly pulled away. He smiled as he looked into her beautiful eyes.

"Let me give you my number, gorgeous." He smirked.

Y/n pulled out her phone to write the number down.

Lip entered his phone number in Y/n's phone and sent himself a text.

"There, done and done. So... would you like to go out sometime" He smirked teasingly.

"Of course," Y/n also smirked.

"Sure thing, I'll see you soon gorgeous. It's getting slightly late now, it's almost 3 am."

He looked at the time on his phone.

"Well, we should better get going. I'll wait for your text handsome."

He gave her the most genuine smile, "Bye gorgeous."

"Bye! I'll keep the jacket so there will be a reason to text me." Y/n smiled and walked away.

Once she left, Lip watched her until she was out of sight. He was amazed by how pretty she was.

He took out his phone and texted her.
"Hey gorgeous, it is me, the handsome guy. I had an amazing night with you. Let me know when you get home safe."