1. The Kidnapper (Y/n x Carl)

⚠️TW: Violence, blood, kidnapping...

Word Count: 1410

Info: When Carl told G-Dog that he is quitting the job, other dealers got somewhat mad at him for leaving and kidnapped his girlfriend Y/n.

Y/n x Carl

3rd Person POV

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Y/n and Carl were supposed to meet at Patsy's for a date. Y/n was on her way when she got a call from an anonymous person. The phone was saying: "No caller ID."

Weird.

Out of curiosity, Y/n decided to answer the call.

"Hello?" she said and waited for a response.

The only answer she has gotten so far was the sound of someone else's breath from the other side of the call.

Y/n repeated herself, "hello?" she said again.

As she was about to hang up when the anonymous caller said, "Run Y/n." and he hang up the phone. Y/n did not have any time to process the heard information as someone grabbed her from the back.

She tried yelling for help but the person who was holding her from the back hold her mouth and brought an unknown substance close to her nose which, of course, Y/n smelled.

After just a few seconds she started to feel dizziness and lightheadedness. Few more seconds and she passed out on the kidnapper's arm.

The kidnapper put her in the trunk of his car tying up her hands and legs with a rope.

The given substance was methyl propyl. It affects a person when inhaled and by passing through the skin. The substance irritates the lungs causing coughing. Kidnappers mostly use it because it easily can cause headaches and even passing out.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

As the unknown people drove away carrying Y/n with them, Carl arrived at the Patsy's, He waited, and waited and waited. After 20 minutes, he realized that something was wrong.

Y/n had never been so late for their meetings. She did not answer to calls and texts. Carl finally opened the "Find My" app to find Y/n's location.

The map showed she was a few feet away from Patsy's. As Carl made his way to the shown location he found Y/n's broken phone laying on the street.

Something must have happened, but what?

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

One of the kidnappers wearing a black mask shouted, "Stop moving," while gripping Y/n's hands and moving her arms. He pulled them back, pushing the insides of her wrists on the front metal rod, then pulled them up painfully high behind her.

Her hands were now being bound together with duct tape, which felt cold and sticky. Another layer, another, another, and yet another was being added to the duct tape by the unknown to ensure that she won't get away.

"Here we go," chuckled the kidnapper, "now you are tied up strong enough."

Y/n tried to say something, but she did not know what to say exactly, but in any way, she could not speak because her mouth was shut, there was a tape around it.

"Now that we have tied your arms and legs, we will give you a chance to speak," told the second man and freed her mouth by sharply tugging at the tape across her cheeks.