5. Text Message (Y/n x Lip)

Word Count: 263

Info: Lip sends his girlfriend a text saying he hasn't forgotten about her.

Y/n x Lip

3rd Person POV

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

It was a busy day. Debbie stole a child and the whole Gallagher family was trying to figure out how to help Debbie.

Lip didn't have the chance to call or text his girlfriend because of the busy situation.

When everything was successfully done and the child was safely returned, Lip headed home.

He noticed that he forgot to answer Y/n's messages since morning.

Good morning, how r u?
What r u doing today?

It was a simple good morning text checking on him to see how is he doing. Y/n sends texts like that practically every day.

"I forgot about Y/n..." whispered Lip picking up his phone to call her.

Y/n didn't pick up the phone. Lip tried to call one more time but no answer.

"Do you think she is upset?" asked Lip to Ian.

"Don't think so," shrugged Ian, "probably she is busy."

"I'm worried, what if it's because I didn't answer her texts from morning?"

"That's a while, I don't know," said Ian, "but it's evening, she is probably busy with her family and stuff."

"I'll text her then," Lip picked up his phone trying to find Y/n's contact.

"Sounds good," Ian made his way downstairs to grab a beer, "do you want a beer?"

"Yeah," answered Lip while typing.

Princess, I haven't forgotten about you. Just had a super busy day today. Tomorrow's a lot better so we'll talk okay?