Chapter 169 - Breaking (8)

Start from the beginning

“I need to be forgotten.”

He must become a ‘stranger’ in this world. To the extent that no one would remember him. He must wear an even quieter, more unremarkable obscurity.

Kang Woojin, Kiyoshi, had to choose the long game.

Whether it takes 1 year or 5 years. And when everything about him has faded from everyone’s minds, when he is sufficiently equipped without lacking anything, that’s when it will begin. An unforeseen disaster. There will be many victims, and it will be a very ‘eerie sacrifice’.

Soon, Kang Woojin stopped walking along the corridor. And then.

“······”

He looked outside the window. A multitude of people was visible. Hundreds of students, police who had arrived, panicked teachers. And those 9 people, huddled and whispering among themselves. Kang Woojin’s blurry eyes stared at them.

Neither hatred nor intent to kill.

Just.

“Homework.”

Just a task to be done.

·

·

·

·

How long had it passed?

[“End the reading (experience) of ‘A: Iyota Kiyoshi’s’”]

Kang Woojin, who had been living as Iyota Kiyoshi, returned. Naturally, he was inside the van, and although he had lived for at least a few years, only a few seconds had passed in reality. Perhaps that’s why Woojin felt the van he was in now seemed unfamiliar.

“Sigh-”

It was always like this. Every time after experiencing (reading) a role, the real place where he was supposed to be felt uncomfortable. At the same time, the vividness of the role intensified. Of course, ‘Iyota Kiyoshi’ was no exception. Although it had already been imprinted, its outline became several times clearer.

Kang Woojin calmly recalled his concept.

This was like a process to thicken his own identity, closing the door on ‘Iyota Kiyoshi’ among the many roles he had imprinted so far. Woojin was now quite accustomed to controlling it.

“That’s done.”

Color, smell, and everything else were stripped away in an instant. The very essence of the master. That was Kang Woojin. He immediately picked up the ‘Leech’ scenario. One might think he was studying for another work, but that wasn’t the case.

“Next time- yeah, let’s rest.”

This was the real appearance of the ordinary citizen, Kang Woojin.

Afterward.

Thanks to the buff from the void space, Woojin, who took only a few seconds in reality to review ‘The Eerie Sacrifice of a Stranger’ and even took a considerable break, plunged back into shooting ‘Island of the Missing’.

“Standby- cue.”

Woojin, who had been ‘Kiyoshi’ some time ago, casually switched to ‘Corporal Jin Sun-cheol’ and concentrated. Especially since he had a schedule in Japan in a few days, there were many scenes Woojin had to shoot.

Meanwhile, the staff of ‘Island of the Missing’ whispered to each other.

“Tt’s noisy in the media, but Woojin-ssi seem calm. And his acting quality isn’t affected.”