Harry shubi and jaddu slowly moved towards ishan and smirked....they looked at eachother and counting one ....two...three they smacked his head altogether making his.jerk from his sleep....

Ishan:he woke up with a jerk....mumma...he whined like a kid while the other three burst out laughing....he looked at them and frowned and rubbed his eyes and he looked around and widened his eyes looking at everyone there .......

Ishan:he glared the three....bhabiiiiii....he whined....

Natasha:Harry.....she glared him.... making him pout....

Sarah:shubman Harry Bhai and jaddu Bhai why did you all disturb him he was in duet with his Riya in his own dreamland.....how dare you disturb him...Haan....she added sarcastically controlling her laugh....

Ishan:sarahhhhh....not you tooo....he whined but he had red cheeks....

Ritika:cleared her throat....some one's trying hard to control his blush I think.....

Ishan:bhabi....he whined blushing.....

Virat: yesterday this lover boy was feeding his Riya that too infront of us....he smirked....

Ishan:bhaiiii....her right hand is injured nahh... that's why.....he tried reasoning...

Mahi:yeah yeah...believe him... yesterday after adithi got conscious when I sent him first to see adithi....it was almost one hour he literally forgot that both me and sakshi were waiting outside and he was busy romancing with his girl.....he added sarcastically entering the ward.....

Everyone:ooohhhhhh..... really.....

Rohit:Bhai I don't think you were waiting for ishan to call you....you were happy outside nahhh...he wiggled his eyebrows teasingly

Virat:cleared his throat.....bhaiii....he added cheekily....

Mahi:closed his eyes embarrassed with red cheeks.....cheeku....ro.....he tried saying sternly.....while the girls understood and were controlling their laugh...not wanted to make him more embarrassed....and they all shifted their attention to adithi when she stirred in her sleep.....

Adithi:ishaan....she whispered frowning...while others smirked raising their eyebrows at ishan who rubbed his nape blushing and went near her and carressed her forehead....

Ishan:I am right here.....open ur eyes...he said softly....

Adithi:she caught his hands in her hold and opened her eyes slowly.....and gave him a smile....

Adithi:Good morning.....

Everyone:Good morning...good morning...they dragged and adithi widened her eyes seeing everyone there and immediately left her hold on ishan hands feeling flustered.... everyone smiled and the boys went towards her....

Harry:how are you adithi.....did this Dumbo trouble you....he asked pointing at ishan sarcastically....

Shreyas: carressed her hairs....you feeling okay....

Adithi: smiled at them...I am fine Bhai....

Rahul:why u r fine...look at you one bandage in ur head and ur hand.....u r careless adithi.....u should have been careful nahh....see now....he asked concerned....is it paining now...

Adithi:Bhai I am really fine....I won't lie to you that it's not at all paining just a little pain.....she smiled....

Jassi:we all were scared so much.... seeing you loose your consciousness....he said worried...

Adithi:Bhai I am relaxed that I saved ishan from the hit.....just think nahh...if he was hit and got hurt just like me...it would take time for him to recover and again all the the NCA training and coming to play back again....it would have been difficult to all of you.....and my love for him will not be able to see him in that condition....she smiled...