二十三 𝙄𝙣 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨 (𝙀𝙓𝙏𝙍𝘼)

⚠️ Mature content.

«Shit.» You cursed when the house keys fell to the floor in your haste, it was 6 p.m. and you had just returned from your meeting with Jun «How can it already be so late?!»

Kazuya wasn't there yet, but he would appear when you least expected and without wasting any more time, you went to take a shower and choose the clothes to wear for the occasion...it had been a long time since your last date with him and what's more, you were pretending to be another woman to kill him.

You went to check and as you thought, you still had the red dress you had worn the first time as Reira. You had to admit it suited you and you still remembered Kazuya's eyes when saw you there, as if he already wanted you in his arms...you wanted to feel those emotions again and so, you decided to wear it one more time, obviously without the wig.

«Knowing him, he'll snort as usual.»

As you left the house, you saw a luxury black car parked in front of the driveway, in a no-vehicle area and you immediately understood who it was.

«You are late.» His gaze was frowning under the sunglasses, as he watched you sit next to him and immediately noticed something «Why did you wear this dress?»

He didn't miss anything, but you crossed your legs with sensual movements as if the reason for that wasn't already obvious.

«Because I remember you liked it.» You responded with a less than innocent smile, resting your elbow on the armrest «Relax, I don't have a knife with me.»

Kazuya stared at you, not caring about the buzz outside the car from being on that reserved road. He could sense the sarcasm in your words and that made things funnier, such a pity you didn't have anything with you to attack him this time.

«If you ask me, you did your part well except for one thing.» You didn't stop looking at him as he drove to take you who knows where, now you were interested in hearing his opinion until he reached a red light at an intersection.

«So? What was that?» He had stopped speaking, fueling your curiosity more and without breaking eye contact with the man; there, Kazuya took your chin under his fingers and shortened the distance between your faces for a moment.

«This, Y/n...despite that ridiculous disguise, you couldn't hide your eye from me.»

That second seemed to never end, so none of you noticed the traffic light had turned green. The cars started to beep, but he didn't care, as there was much more interesting things than the road to see.

«Kazuya...you should–»

«What are you doing standing here?!» Suddenly, a policeman knocked on your window, which you immediately lowered to apologize «I'm sorry, but I'm forced to give you a report for obstructing traffic—»

In that moment, you saw the guy in uniform freeze when his vision went over your shoulder and without saying a word, he tore up the paper he was writing on.

«I-I didn't know it was you, Mr. Mishima! I'm sorry if I disturbed you and please drive safely!»

You were shocked to see him run away, you couldn't believe that Kazuya's menacing look alone had scared a man of the law and you had to admit it was fun. Kazuya stared at your laughter and let out a chuckle, as he started the car again.

«Tell me where you want to go. Know that, I don't intend to let the others show you at the club this time.» Of course, you didn't want to go to a vulgar place with him and so, you showed him a comfortable and intimate restaurant.