二十一 𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 (𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙄𝙄)

More days passed before you understood the reason behind Kazuya's anger. Not only him, but everyone in G Corp feared that you might be a spy sent by Jin Kazama's opposition forces to target their leader and for this reason, you had been confined to the lower floors of the Millenium Tower...it was there that prisoners and traitors of the company stayed for indefinite periods.

When you asked to speak with Kazuya, no one agreed to your request until you learned of his departure. He had gone to challenge Jin and you couldn't stop him anymore.

«...it's over.»

You thought you were alone in that room, but when you accidentally looked up at the ceiling, you clearly saw a white bird fluttering. You wondered how it managed to get in, as there were no windows, or maybe it was your mind playing tricks on you...

That's when the white bird came through the bars of the door, abandoning yourself in your imagination; but when you turned around, you jumped back, as you saw a woman appear just there.

You were sure you didn't know her. Yet, her deep eyes said otherwise and her smile was the kindest you had ever seen.

«W-who are you, how did you get here?»

She didn't answer right away, at least not from behind a cell and without wasting any time, she opened the door, leaving you surprised once again.

«I understand it's all confusing for you. But I'm here to ask for your help, Y/n.» You blinked when she said your name, strangely she had a familiar energy, the same one you had felt six months ago.

«So, the little bird belonged to her...or was it her?!» Even the pure white of her clothes was no coincidence, maybe she was some spiritual entity that could change shape from human to animal...in any case, you decided to listen to her.

«Soon, Jin and Kazuya will fight the decisive battle...although I believe in my son's will, you are the only one who can truly save Kazuya...»

«Wait, did you say "son"?» You were confused, but her smile confirmed your suspicions and without further ado, she introduced herself.

«Jin told me his mother was–»

«Yes, my name is Jun Kazama.» After many years, this woman had returned with the hope of cleansing the world of Evil, as well as saving her dear family...of course, this meant that she was still Kazuya's wife and thinking about it, it made you very embarrassed.

«Don't be afraid. Although I care a lot about Kazuya, I recognize where true love lies and thanks to you, he has finally opened his eyes to that...»

Even though Jun tried to reassure you, you couldn't forget your last encounter with Kazuya, in his demonic form and the fear you felt on your skin.

«I doubt he'll let me get close. He thinks I'm a traitor and now he's going to hate my guts.» You chuckled, but you did it to hold back the sob that was about to come out «How can I be the one to save him?»

At that point, Jun placed a hand on your shoulder and connected with your mind, letting out all the negativity contained in it; you felt a sense of lightness inside you, a strength you didn't imagine you possessed...she was putting her trust in you and you couldn't let her down.

«You have to find the answer in here.» Her palm touched your chest at heart level with a delicate gesture, too delicate to be true and the moment you blinked, she was completely gone, leaving a word knocking on your head:

Yakushima. You knew that island well, since it was close to the land where you were born and so, you remembered its green and lush nature. Now it had become a war zone between Good and Evil.