十一 𝙀𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚

You were in a stormy sea. Now that the mighty Kazuya Mishima was finally under your control, there was something that prevented you from acting as planned...not that you had forgiven him or anything, but something had moved inside you, making you raise some doubts.

Doubts that wouldn't have done justice to your family, obviously...

"If you want something, you must take it for yourself...or live in regret forever."

The man's words returned to your mind as if he himself had suggested this path to you. A path made of violence and revenge that you had chosen to follow, but now you had reached a blind spot.

You screamed internally as you squeezed the dagger in your hand, letting Kazuya looked at you secretly in his last minutes. You kept to stare at him in desperation...maybe, if your positions had been different...

«Mom, dad...»

Definitely, your choice would have had consequences.

«...I'm sorry.»

• ● •

By now, it was pitch dark outside. You went out to get some fresh air directly from the front door of the house and next to the owner's car, another familiar black car was parked.

«...you did it?» Nina started asking you questions as soon as you got into the car, but noticing there was something different about you.

Unexpectedly, there was blood on your hands and dress.

«Where is the dagger?»

Without saying anything, you showed the "murder" weapon to the woman, who stood there examining it carefully.

«You can go and see for yourself.» You justified in a serious tone, seeing her as too suspicious. But Nina didn't move from her seat and just started the car, leaving any trace of her passage.

You and the blonde didn't speak for all the rest of the way, until she dropped you back in front of your house as if nothing had happened.

«You'll have your bank transfer within 24 hours, as soon as everything is in order.» Nina clarified immediately afterwards, keeping the stained dagger with her as evidence «We're done here. Have a good night, Y/n.»

Seriously, you wanted to kick her car at that precise moment, but you limited yourself with a hint of a smile, hoping it sounded as true as possible.

«...you too, Nina.»

Anyway, you wouldn't have had a good night. The first thing you thought of doing was rushing to the bathroom to wash up and take off that stupid disguise once and for all.

Even though it wasn't real blood.

«I wonder how long it will last...» You thought in the darkness of the room. And finally, you took your time in the shower to clear your mind, especially from Kazuya...you could still remember his face, with his eyes closed and frowning, sure that he would kill you when he recovered from the drugs.

Because this was. Kazuya's death was just apparent and when Nina would find out too, she would make you pay dearly.

• ● •

More weeks passed. The phone didn't stop ringing from the numerous calls you received, both from your boss and your friends. You had stopped going to work and obviously, you would have lost your job, but you didn't care anymore...by now, you had decided to leave Tokyo forever.