十三 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Secretary. You said that word a bunch of times in your head, as you buttoned your shirt up till your chin.

It was kind of annoying, but that's what you had to do if you wanted to be convincing. After arranging your jacket too, you headed towards your new place of work, which was the office of the head of G Corporation.

«I have to admit, you're not that bad.»

Anna Williams appeared on your left, just before you reached the door. Unlike you, she was wearing a gorgeous short kimono that emphasized her womanly curves...you wondered if that was the right outfit for a bodyguard.

«Thank you, but I don't think it will help me much, since I know nothing about this field.» You admitted with some concern, proving that you were a bad worker was the last thing you wanted to do to fall further down.

But Anna didn't seem to be of the same opinion as you.

«Just do what Kazuya asks and there won't be any problems.» She said lolling on her high heels, a gentle and threatening warning at the same time.

She was about to say something else but chose to stay silent, whatever it was, she preferred to let you figure it out on your own or it wouldn't have been fun anymore...you noticed the smile hidden between her lips, but pretending nothing happened and just entered the new boss's office.

You didn't want to get scolded on your first day, no?

«...»

«You are late.»

There, your optimism was dashed by the baritone voice coming from the back of the room and with quick steps, you reached the desk where Kazuya was sitting.

«I'm sorry for that.» You weren't, but you preferred not to argue with him at eight in the morning «This place is so big that I still struggle to orient myself...»

Of course, Kazuya took the time to scrutinize your composed figure before answering you. With those office clothes and the tuft of hair neatly behind your right ear, you were definitely a different person; not even your expression showed any signs of insecurity and he understood why you had succeeded so well in being Reira...

And now it was his turn to play with you.

«Good, because you're about to get your opportunity.» You looked at the papers presented before your eyes and memorized their contents «Deliver these documents to office X on the 52nd floor.»

Well, nothing difficult for now and you nodded before leaving and heading towards the elevator pressing the button for the 52nd floor of the Millenium Tower.

«Child's play.»

You had completed the first task in just five minutes. And when they saw you, the staff looked surprised that it was a girl who delivered such important documents, but they didn't ask any questions and just let you go away.

You were satisfied and your enthusiasm grew for the next challenge.

«If this is the secretary's job, it's not so bad!»

But this was just the beginning of a long and perverse cycle. When he saw you again, this time empty-handed, Kazuya's expression suddenly frowned and for no apparent reason.

«Where is my coffee?»

You were sure he was joking, or doing that on purpose, because you remembered very well that he had never talked about it.

«I'll make it for you right away.» You let out a long, patient sigh before leaving the office again, heading for the break room a few floors down and without any desire to discuss it.