十八 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡

⚠️ Explicit sex in the chapter.

You stayed silent for the entire ride. When Anna parked at the tower, she immediately noticed something was wrong with you.

«Aren't you going inside?»

«Just a moment, I need to get some air.» You answered by massaging your temple, feeling a sharp pain in your head and you knew the cause «I'll be back soon.»

The woman with the parisian bob stared at you for a few seconds before going in alone. Your condition was understandable, you had left everything and everyone to be with Kazuya and now, you were paying the consequences of your actions.

«If I may advise you, don't regret your choice. Or it will be much worse for you.»

Her words were harsh, but sincere. All you had to do was accept and face the future, not at all optimistic...even if it was what you wanted, you were afraid that had been the wrong choice.

Later, you walked through the doors of the building and headed to get a few glasses of water in the break room, thinking back to your friends' expressions. You used to train and joke with them, but now they hated you and that was enough to make you feel bad...the words Hwoarang had shouted at you, you couldn't get them out of your head...

You filled another glass of water and turned towards the door, but your eyes widening when you saw him. With his shoulder leaning against the doorframe and his arms raised to his chest, Kazuya Mishima had watched your every little movement and with a dissatisfied expression.

«I thought you were studying as usual, but it seems I was wrong...where have you been all this time?» He said in a low voice, as he closed the door behind him. Your heart quickened in pace, you didn't feel like saying that you went off to meet Jin and the others.

«I just took a break.» You smiled slightly but it wasn't convincing, not when your hand was shaking holding the glass «But now I'm going to...»

Suddenly, your senses and balance failed. Kazuya caught you before you fell to the floor, your mind was getting heavy and you closed your eyes for a few moments, breathing fully through your mouth.

«I-I didn't mean to be careless...I'll return to work immediately.» Your hand gripped the man's shoulder as he gently wrapped his arms around your waist, your feet can no longer support you and your breaths were labored. There, Kazuya touched your forehead and felt it unexpectedly warm.

«You have a fever.» He picked up the phone and looked for the doctor's number «I'll take you to the hospital»

«D-don't!» You pulled him by the vest he was wearing, interrupting his speech «Don't make me go there...please, let me stay with you...»

After that, Kazuya's gaze became intense as he thought about what to do with you, your request had surprised him, along with your sweet and weak face...he still contacted the doctor to inform him of your illness and where would come to visit you.

«Come to this address. She will rest at my house.»

• ● •

You felt soft blankets wrap around you when you woke up. It was still daylight and you were in your work clothes, but definitely noticed that you weren't at the Millenium Tower anymore.

You immediately recognized the surroundings, the last time you had been there, you had attempted to kill the owner in disguise; your headache was still there, but you forgot the rest when heard someone stomp into the bedroom and look at you with attentive eyes.