二 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙩

You had time to decide. Just then, Nina took you right back to where you were and before leaving, she passed you a business card with her phone number on it.

«I'll wait for your call, Y/n.»

You just watched her disappear behind the smoke of her black car, before reading what was written on the card:

NINA WILLIAMS
Tekken Force

Your thoughts became more and more confused, who really was this woman and what was the Tekken Force now? Things got complicated and apparently, you were wondering if you were capable of performing such a task.

«Y/n!!» Suddenly, Ling's voice brought you back to the vicinity of the club, where your friend was hurrying up to you «Where were you, I looked everywhere for you!»

You hid Nina's card in your jacket pocket.

«I just took a walk outta here. Sorry if I made you worry.» For her safety, it was better that you didn't tell anything about that meeting «And you? I hope you didn't go overboard with that crap–»

«Of course noot~ anyway, I was having a nice time when an asshole offended me! But don't worry, I rocked him very well hehe.»

You knew Ling Xiaoyu wasn't that kind of girl, but her impulsiveness often got her into trouble, including you sometimes...

And that's why when you saw a group of men rushing out of the club, you grabbed her arm to run in the direction of your bike.

«Heeeyyy what–»

«Just run, dammit!» You interrupted her as you were handing her the helmet.

«Stop those bitches!» One of them yelled at the rest of the group, as you hit the gas to escape; you went through some road crossings, in case they were following you but fortunately, no vehicles were nearby.

«Hell you need to stop getting into trouble...» You shook your head to free your hair from the helmet «What will you do when you meet the wrong person?»

On the contrary, the chinese girl didn't seem worried at all.

«Of course, I'll beat them too!»

You rolled your eyes at that, not really believing she was capable of killing someone - she hadn't done it yet, but you were hoping you weren't there for the umpteenth time to save her ass.

After that, you drove her to her house. But instead of walking away, Ling just looked at you thoughtfully.

«You look weird Y/n, is something wrong?» Your silence was suspicious to her «I smelled something on you earlier. You've never worn it.»

No doubts, she was referring to the smell of Nina's car but you shook your head, saying you had bumped into someone who had that strong perfume inside the club; Ling nodded, pretending to believe your words and when you left, the black-haired girl hadn't stopped thinking about what you had put inside your pocket and who gave it to you.

• ● •

The next day was like any other. Once you woke up, you got ready for work. As you were eating breakfast, you took another look at the card before writing the number on your phone.

You took a deep breath before pressing the green icon. You were still hesitant, of course, and whatever the woman had to tell you, it made you very upset.

«I knew you would contact me soon, Y/n.» Nina's voice hit your ear like a bullet and your heart started pounding «Tell me then...what's your decision?»