十六 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝘿𝙤𝙬𝙣

You had been taken away to who knows where. Luckily, the sedative they used on you wasn't dangerous and you simply slept the entire way, only waking up when you reached the awaited destination.

It was extremely hot. You thought you were still under the drug's effects, instead you were really on the top of an active volcano.

«Why the hell am I here?!»

But, as you looked around, you discovered that you weren't the only one there...not too far from you, an unknown man was turning his back to you, admiring that kingdom of fire.

«You finally woke up.»

He spoke first, turning just a little; he was wearing a karate uniform and judging by the presence of gray hair, you guessed he was a rather elderly person.

«Mpf! I expected better, don't know why Kazuya chose a brat like you.»

When he mentioned the name in a hostile tone, you understood what you had gotten yourself into.

«Who are you and what does all this mean?» You asked, fighting your numbness and without taking your eyes off the other man, who showed himself to you with his arms crossed and legs spread in a proud and vigorous position.

No way, he was the same as Kazuya.

«I'm Heihachi Mishima. Leader of the Mishima Zaibatsu and most of all, King of the Iron Fist!» At that moment, the volcano started to tremble, forcing you to fall on your knee...everything was clearer now, this old man was Kazuya's father and through Nina, you had been used by him to make an attempt on his life.

But there was still something you needed to know and so, you managed to stand up in front of him.

«Seven years ago, you ordered an attack in the open countryside, blaming the G Corporaton for that...why?» You clenched your fists, now filled with anger, the same which had driven you to seek revenge; Heihachi grimaced, you were smart after all and that convinced him to tell you the truth.

«Do you really think I know nothing about you? Your father secretly worked for him and I did my duty by destroying his base of operations, in that ridiculous campaign...Kazuya is a threat to humanity and as such, he must be killed!»

After his story, Heihachi was forced to grab your wrist when you tried to hit him, not caring about the physical disparity but letting your sea of ​​emotions guide you the moment he spoke about your father.

«That was my home, you bastard! You destroyed everything and killed my family without any consideration!»

You answered to his defense with a grip on his arm, trying to repeat the move you often did in the gym, waiting for the day when you would strike down the real killer of your parents.

But for Heihachi, it was a nonsense and with a grin on his face, he knocked you out with a punch to your cheek, not caring if he was too harsh. On the contrary, he burst out laughing when saw you in that miserable condition.

«Not bad, but you're not my enemy! Kazuya will be here any moment and soon, you will see who the real monster is.»

«He's not.» You wiped the blood from your mouth, challenging his gaze and words «You won't be able to poison my mind with your dirty tricks, not again!»

Tired of hearing you talk, Heihachi grabbed you by the neck, lifting you a few meters off the ground; your determination and hope were the same as that woman's and just thinking about her, made his grip tighten more. It was ridiculous there was anyone who wanted to "save" his son.