六 𝙇𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚

You didn't know why, but you became unexpectedly energetic during your training. The plan was working properly and because of that, you had to be careful not to make any silly mistakes...

«T-take it easy Y/n!» However, you were so focused on it that you didn't pay attention to what you were doing and almost punched Ling in the face «You are distracted lately, is there something wrong?»

«...I'm fine.» You seized the moment to catch your breath, as well as to distract from the thoughts that afflicted you «And I didn't mean to hurt ya, don't worry.»

Ling Xiaoyu snorted with her chin lifted and you laughed in amusement at that face. Who knows, if you had told her about your situation...

«Ling, can I ask you–?»

«Hey girls!» Suddenly, a male voice echoed inside the gym and both of you turned to see the red-haired boy, greeting with an enthusiastic smile «Are you training? Eeeh why you didn't call me!»

«Because it's a girly thing! No brats in the middle thanks~» The chinese girl waved at him carelessly, but soon Hwoarang's attention fell on your figure. You gave him a nod before approaching.

«Thanks for fixing my bud, I didn't mean to lose it now.» You were referring to your motorcycle and crossed your arms behind the back, thus exposing your perfectly toned and shiny stomach. Hwoarang wasn't listening and just stood there, looking at you with fascination.

«Y-ya know Y/n, I'll always be there for you.» The korean guy scratched his head and you just smiled at that, obviously you didn't want to abuse your friend's kindness...but the truth was, Hwoarang would do anything to please you because of the feelings he had for you.

«Soooo how about we go get something to eat? I'm starving!» Ling got in the way and you took the opportunity to go back to the locker room and put a shirt on; you wore your sports clothes and kept the headband on for comfort, as it was just the three of you...

Until you noticed another bike parked next to yours. You had never seen it before and was definitely bigger and more beautiful than yours.

«Oh my god...I can't believe it!» There, the brunette girl's voice exclaimed and when you turned around, you saw her running in the direction of a fourth person, most likely the owner of the motorcycle «W-what are you doing here? When did you return to Tokyo?!»

Again, that spiky, black hair.

«...I came back yesterday. You are in great shape, Ling.» Because of that serious look, you didn't expect such a kind tone. After that, the young man looked up at Hwoarang and finally you.

«Who is her?» He asked in a deeper tone now, ignoring the other and staring just at you, wondering how you knew his friends.

«Oh, you still don't know each other. She's Y/n, my best, hard working friend and nothing less, an excellent fighter!»

You sighed at all those exaggerated names, even if it was the truth. The newcomer chuckled and did the same on his own.

«I'm Jin Kazama

Of course, his name meant nothing to you but some doubts arose in your mind...what if he was the same guy you had seen that evening and why he looked a lot like Kazuya??

Hwoarang snorted and Ling offered to continue talking sitting comfortably in front of a table, which none of you refused. Later, as soon as you were inside a fast food, you happened to sit right in front of him and both of you took the opportunity to spy each other.

Definitely, there were questions to be answered and from both sides.

«So, you know how to fight...it doesn't seem like it, where did you learn?» Luckily, his first question was about your martial skills, but his last comment bored you a little.