十五 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚

You thought you had won his trust. You put dedication into your work just to make up for it, but was useless, not when you had made a stupid mistake...it seemed nothing, but for Kazuya Mishima it was like a declaration of war.

With no light left in the room, you couldn't see where he was and looked for your phone in the pocket, but couldn't find it. You must have lost it during the fall and because of that, your anxiety grew more.

«Do you still think I'm a fool?» His voice thundered after some minutes of silence, making you unable to locate him «I've been patient till now. But you seem to like pissing me off every time...»

Suddenly, a chair flew away and you put the hands above your head; you had to find a way to get out of there, but due to the alcohol still in your blood, your reason struggled to put together clear thoughts.

Kazuya hadn't reached you yet, but that didn't ease your worries. Maybe, he already knew and was just waiting for you to fall into his clutches...

When you realized, you already were.

You pursed your lips, as your hair was pulled back and your gaze met his crimson eye.

«I-I thought you were–»

«And you still like him, though he hasn't done anything for you.» His mouth vibrated angrily against your ear, after feeling his son take up place in your mind. He would have done anything, as long as Jin wasn't in your heart too.

«I'll make you forget about him.»

You didn't understand what was happening, until you felt it with your own lips, stuck against his in a forced kiss; you couldn't believe this would come again, but when the light returned, everything was clearer...Kazuya was obsessed with you and his gaze was so intense that left you with no way out.

Your hands pressed onto his shoulders, but nothing could combat his inhuman strength. You waited for the kiss to end but unexpectedly, your lip was bitten with extreme force, bleeding a little.

«Kazu—!»

You had no right to speak, not when your beautiful voice had mentioned someone else's name and without realizing it, your lower back hit the table in the room, causing you to fall onto it.

«Y-you're exaggerating, stop or I will scream!» You threatened with a shaky voice and Kazuya chuckled repeatedly without consenting, as he kept you pinned beneath him against your will.

«Do it, nobody dares to oppose me.» You were breathing heavily, turning your head every time he tried to move closer. But that just turned into an opportunity to kiss and suck your neck impetuously.

You couldn't free yourself and your frustration increased as your body attracted his towards you...you couldn't allow it or you would have given a bad impression, especially when your legs tightened around his mighty waist with no space.

«You are feeling it.» Kazuya said confidently, as he tore off your shirt and with his fingers, he played with your left breast, until it became sore as he looked at that right avidly.

«You are mine Y/n, from head to toe.»

His words shocked you, everything he said was a revelation of those stormy feelings for you. Even if you wanted to believe them, his actions didn't let you and when he tried to lift your skirt, you let out a clear tone of dissent.

«...please stop, all this is disgusting!!»

Definitely, Kazuya seemed fed up with your constant complaints, calling them senseless. But his expression changed when he heard what word you had used for last.