八 𝙐𝙣𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙨

A few minutes earlier:

«You missed this.» You recognized the voice of Jin Kazama, standing in front of you and holding your phone, you wondered how it got into his hands.

«Oh, thanks.» You nodded without looking the boy in the eye. But when you stretched out your arm to take it, the other one made the opposite gesture, pushing the object away from you.

«What–»

«You really want it back?» He stared at you with his deep, challenging gaze «Then, you have to beat me.»

Of course, his request seemed ridiculous to you, but it wasn't a joke and after placing the phone in the right pocket of his jacket, Jin got into attack position.

You couldn't believe he was serious...

«Okay, I'm in.» This is what you said showing your fists high. Except for Ling, you had never fought anyone else before and this excited you a lot.

«Just, don't spoil your pretty face.»

But, that guy was a total monster. No matter how many times you struck, Jin Kazama always managed to dodge you with extreme agility, he was clearly much more experienced than you.

«You can do better than this.» The black-haired boy whispered seriously, as if he was disappointed with your technique «You won't get anywhere if you don't try—»

There, you managed to reach his pocket, but Jin grabbed your wrist and twisted it behind your back. The more you moved, the more it hurt.

«Good, but not fast enough.» You gritted your teeth at that and he let go to grab your chin next; you met his eyes with an irritated look, you just wanted to get your damn phone back, not letting him make fun of you in this way! Anyway, you ignored the warning and tried to steal the phone again, throwing yourself towards him...

«Ah, taken!» You exclaimed victoriously when you made it, ignoring the fact that you were sitting on Jin's chest «What, you're not used to losing? There's always a first time for everything.»

The young man looked at you from the grass he had fallen on and couldn't help but observe your arrogant beauty. True, you were a stubborn one, but he liked that and couldn't wait to see more of your expressions.

«...everything, you say?» He repeated your last word as he pushed with his forearms to keep up with you «You threw yourself on me, and still can't hit me...what if it was Kazuya–»

«Why don't you get serious and stop the bullshit? I can't stand it, Kazama.» Damn, you hated him with all your heart but he seemed to be having a lot of fun. You thought it was best to end there without risking too much, at most you would have bought a new phone...

But this wasn't possible for you, of course.

«Where you think you're going?» There, Jin's arm moved towards your waist and your muscles tensed, as you suddenly sat on his stiff lap «Once you start, you have to follow through

«Hey! I just wanted my phone, didn't ask ya for help!» Definitely, you didn't expect such a thing from him and tried to fight him again, but without any success.

Instead, his lips collapsed onto yours, silencing you instantly.

«W-what?!»

You tried to push him away. But the more you did that, the more Jin made the kiss more passionate, until you gave up completely.

«W-why is he doing this, and why this is so damn good?!»

You didn't stop complaining in your head, as you couldn't tear yourself away from Jin Kazama in any way...but you didn't want that either and so, you started enjoying it by wrapping your arms around his neck.