Chapter 170

Stella embedded her nails into her flesh, and Erin grabbed her by the back of her neck with one hand, bringing her close to his lips.

"I know you wish for me to die, but even in death, I don't want you to marry another man."

In his eyes, she could take his life, but he couldn't bear to watch her marry someone else.

After he finished speaking, he lowered his head and kissed her red lips.

"You can only be my woman..."

Erin entered her again and again until he felt her return to reality, and only then did he release her.

He picked up the sweaty Stella and put her in the bathtub, washing her clean and helping her dress.

To prevent her from running away or harming herself, he never untied the ropes on her wrists and ankles.

Without the strength of Erin, S could only be a puppet, at his mercy...

He picked up the hair dryer and dried her hair, then brought her shoes and knelt down to help her put them on.

After she was dressed, he looked up at her.

"Let me take you home."

Take me home?

She didn't show any reaction on her face, but inside, she was extremely shocked.

She thought Erin would keep her imprisoned here until death.

She had already prepared herself to stay here and die with him, but she never expected him to actually send her back?

She didn't know what he was up to and looked at him warily.

He, on the other hand, held her gaze and gave her a gentle, clean, and comfortable smile.

It was as if Erin in front of her eyes, had returned to his innocent and harmless appearance when he was young, but only Stella knew in her heart that they could never go back.

"Let's go..."

Erin picked up the black silk cloth and blindfolded her before carrying her.

When she came, she was tied up like this and had no idea where she was being taken.

When they left, he naturally didn't let her know where they were.

He carried her onto the boat and then into the car after leaving the island.

His gentle, careful, and considerate actions were like those of a qualified boyfriend.

After the car left the city, Erin removed the black cloth from Stella's eyes.

It wasn't until she saw the environment outside the car window that she dared to believe that he really wanted to send her back.

She was a bit skeptical about what he really wanted to do, but she never spoke a word.

Eva and Jayden couldn't find Stella and reported to the police that evening, and followed the police to search for the person.

Henry suddenly called, sent the location of Stella to the police, then hung up.

Eva and Jayden rushed back to Stella's villa, wanting to ask about Henry's situation, but suddenly saw Stella coming back.

Erin brought S back. When Eva saw Erin, his rushing footsteps suddenly stopped.

When Stella got out of the car from the passenger seat, she was disheveled, pale, and seemed unable to stand.

The man who had lost a lot of weight in the car saw Stella in this way, smiled carelessly.