Chapter 143

James tapped the paper with the fingers that were rubbing the report, as if he was thinking about something.

After a moment of thought, he picked up the report and asked Zack, "When was this tested?"

Zack replied respectfully: "It was tested by George a long time ago."

In other words, this DNA test report was previous and could not be used as a current basis.

James threw away the report and told Zack in an icy voice, "Don't tell her about this, go find a way to get Aaron and Grace's hair, do the DNA test on them yourself and report back to me."

Amelia firmly believed that Skender had not betrayed Aaron, but the information he had now uncovered suggested that Skender had indeed betrayed Aaron.

To protect her belief in her sister, it would be best to tell her after a thorough investigation.

But Zack felt a bit embarrassed and scratched the back of his head, "Mr. Evans, Aaron Johnson's taekwondo skill is pretty good, It's not easy to get close to him."

James lifted his cold gaze and swept it towards Zack, saying icily, "Emelyn's brother is Aaron Johnson's friend, tell him to get it."

Emelyn Davies's brother...

Zack thought of the man that did not even bother to speak and shuddered, but he still bit the bullet and agreed. After all, Mr. Evans was even more terrifying than Emelyn's brother.

After Zack exited the study, James picked up the phone again and opened the dialog box, but there was still no reply!

He squeezed his phone and took a deep breath. Amelia must have been asleep, so she had not seen his message.

The more he reassured himself mentally, the more annoyed he became, and finally he called Amelia.

Amelia, who left her mobile phone in the bedroom and was currently busy in the study working on her designs, was unaware that he had called.

Seeing that she had not answered the phone, James got up from the sofa, quickly picked a car and went straight to Eva's villa.

Mandy, who had been woken by the doorbell, glanced at the screen in a daze and quickly opened the door when she saw that the person outside was James.

"Mr. Evans, what brings you here at this late hour?"

"Is she asleep?"

James changed his shoes and entered, looking around the brightly lit living room and seeing no sign of her, so he assumed she had fallen asleep.

"No, she's still in her study drawing up designs, you....."

Before Mandy could finish her sentence "You can find her in the study", she saw James hurrying towards the study.

James hurriedly pushed open the door to the study and saw a petite figure standing at her desk in the bright light. She was bent over, a pencil in one hand and a ruler in the other, completely focused on drawing the designs.

Seeing her unharmed, James breathed a sigh of relief, then stepped forward and took Amelia tightly into his arms.

"Why didn't you reply to my message?"

Amelia was taken aback by him and her pounding heart finally calmed down after smelling the familiar scent coming from him.

She turned her head and looked at the lonely and good-looking face, asking in confusion, "I didn't look at my phone, what did you say In the message?"

She was so busy rushing through the designs that she had even forgotten where she had put her phone. Now seeing the anxious look on James' face, she thought something had gone wrong.