Chapter 129

The person in the bed was getting weaker and weaker, to the point where they couldn't even get an ounce of liquid into her.

George used various parenteral nutrition to keep her alive, but she no longer had the will to live.

When George saw those dull eyes as he was fixing the IV drip onto her hand, he paused for a second.

Removing the drip from her hand, he turned to face Aaron, who was always watching him, fearing he said something wrong.

"Aaron, we can't let her dangle on the edge of death any longer, please let her go..."

Aaron, who was leaning back on the sofa, glanced at Amelia, who looked like a lifeless corpse.

"I don't care what you do, I want you to keep her alive!"

"You know that the best way to keep her alive is by telling her the truth! Tell her that James isn't dead."

Aronland was huge on manners and to be a gentleman to anyone.

George couldn't tolerate Aaron torturing a woman, nor could he understand why he was doing this.

"You have to understand that when she dies, Skender's heart will also be gone..."

Aaron put down his legs, leaned forward slightly, and propped his elbows on his knees. He looked straight at George's foreign face directly.

"So, your job is to find a way to let her live..."

Aaron's voice was so indifferent, as if he didn't care whether Amelia was alive, but he still ordered George to make sure she
lived.

George stared at Aaron, sighed helplessly, then turned his head and looked at Amelia, who was already in a coma lying on the
bed...

He opened the medicine cabinet, took out a few syringes, and injected them into Amelia's arm. After that, he stood by her side, waiting for her to regain consciousness.

When Amelia opened her eyes, she could vaguely see the outline of George's face.

Initially, she couldn't see anything at all, and George had been giving her various injections to save her eyesight. It worked, but it wasn't what Amelia wanted...

With barely any strength in her voice, she opened her lips and said intermittently to George, "Can you... stop bringing me back..."

George raised his wrinkled hand and patted the back of Amelia's hand.

"Ms. Garcia, you're pregnant..."

Amelia's dead heart suddenly started beating, like a ray of light suddenly shining into her dark world.

She opened her eyes wide, trying to see if there was any deceit behind his eyes, but she couldn't see his expression clearly, so she could only cry sadly.

Seeing her reaction, George breathed a sigh of relief, feeling less guilty.

"For the sake of the child, you must live well."

When he said this, he clenched his fists tightly. The guilt was eating him from the inside, and he didn't dare to look her in the
eye, fearing she'd be able to see through his lie.

Amelia kept sobbing, and all of a sudden, she chuckled softly. Her body shook from the laughter. Her voice was coarse and eerie, like a madwoman.

George was startled, thinking she had gone insane, but she suddenly stopped laughing and stared at him with a pair of empty
eyes.

"George, why are you lying to me?"

Stella had examined her before. Amelia knew she wasn't pregnant.

George didn't expect Amelia to know the truth, but he insisted, "I'm not lying, you are pregnant. Your baby is almost a month old."