Chapter 134

The next day, Amelia finally woke up in the afternoon. The first thing she saw was James' handsome side profile.

She came out from his arms and supported her cheeks to look at him up-close...

While working at the Moore Group, her colleague Bella and the others made a ranking list for the rich, and James Evans was ranked first.

Bella said that besides being rich, he also needed to have good looks to be on that list. So, James was number one in the country.

Back then, Amelia didn't care about that. Now she looked at him up-close, Mr. Evans was indeed handsome...

Thinking of this, she smiled and boldly wanted to kiss the number one on the rich man list.

As soon as she approached, James slowly opened his eyes, "Mrs. Evans, what are you planning to do to me?"

His bright eyes seemed to see through her thoughts at a glance, looking at her with a half-smile.

Amelia wanted to sneak a kiss and was caught in the act, so she was a little embarrassed. However, she pretended to be nonchalant, got up, and opened the curtain.

It wasn't sunny today, and fine snowflakes were still scattered in the back garden...

When Amelia saw the huge backyard surrounded by a glass greenhouse, she was astonished...

She couldn't believe it and retracted her gaze to look at James. He propped his head with one hand, and his gaze was focused on her. She asked, "To protect the pink roses, you built a greenhouse?"

James nodded and said, "I will protect everything you like."

Hearing his words, Amelia was moved, "I don't seem to have given you anything."

From the moment they knew each other to the present, he was the one who gave, but she gave him nothing, and she didn't even do anything for him...

Amelia lowered her head in shame. But James extended his hand and wrapped her in his arms, "The fact that you love me is already the best gift."

He lacked nothing but her love, so...

James lifted her chin and said, "Love me for the rest of your life. You're not allowed to give up, nor are you allowed to abandon me."

Amelia smiled and responded obediently, "Okay, I will never abandon Mr. Evans..."

Suddenly, James felt like changing the title "Mr. Evans" to something else. However, there was still something to be done first before the change.

Thinking of this, he picked up Amelia and got up from the bed. Then, he made her wrap her legs around his waist, and they walked toward the desk.

He took out his phone from the table and dialed a number, "Zack, check the location of Aaron Johnson."

After he finished his orders, he put down his phone and looked at Amelia, "Amelia, I'll propose to you after dealing with Aaron Johnson. Don't be impatient."

He didn't want to go to Finland anymore, the location was changed, and the previous proposal plan had to be redesigned.

Amelia was still thinking about what James would do with Aaron when her thoughts were interrupted by his words "Don't worry."

She blushed and glared at him, "I'm not impatient..."

James smiled slightly, "But I am."

Amelia looked away and nestled into his arms obediently, "I'm hungry."