Chapter 150

James opened the car door and helped Amelia into the car. Gritting his teeth, he then bent down and sat down beside her.

When he gently leaned back, his loose hair trembled along.

Sitting in front, Andrew saw James was in such pain and subconsciously tightened his arms around Grace.

When James was facing Amelia just now, he had his back to Andrew, so Andrew was able to see it clearly.

Mr. Evans' expensive white shirt was oozing blood here and there like blooming flowers.

Andrew was so startled that he nearly yelped, but holding his hand behind him, James gestured for him to keep quiet with his finger.

"In Ms. Garcia's presence, Mr. Evans never seems to care about his life, and he doesn't even want her to worry." Andrew thought.

He couldn't fathom how deeply Mr. Evans loved Ms. Garcia, and all he could do was tell the chauffeur to drive faster.

Even though James was in so much pain that sweat broke out on his forehead, he still held Amelia tightly in his arms. Having not seen her for a few days, he had missed her.

Amelia tried to look up at him several times, but he kept holding her head down. He also stopped her when she tried to wrap her arms around his waist.

She felt he was behaving very strangely, "James, are you-"

She forcibly raised her head, and he lowered his and planted his cold lips on hers.

Holding the back of her head, James glanced up at Andrew, signaling him to cover the child's eyes, before he began to French-kiss her.

Lowering his eyelashes, he pried open her white teeth with his tongue and kissed her pa*sionately as he took in her scent.

His kiss was always aggressive and soon took her breath as he clasped her hands, taking control of everything.

Almost deprived of oxygen, Amelia, who was half-lying on his lap, slowly went limp, powerless to resist him.

She struggled twice, and the man let out a guttural grunt, not from the kiss but from pain.

He tried to divert her attention by kissing her, but his muffled groan roused the woman's suspicion.

Amelia opened her eyes and gazed quietly at James, whose forehead was covered in fine beads of sweat.

When the car pulled over at the entrance of Eva's villa, Amelia opened the door and got out, but James remained in the car.

He hid his beautiful face in the shadow and calmly explained.

"Amelia, I still have something urgent to deal with tonight. Have a good rest, and I'll pick you up tomorrow."

If it was a week ago, he would surely bring her to the manor and make love to her whole night, and he would never bring her back to Eva's place.

Amelia, however, only nodded. After taking Grace from Andrew, she waved James goodbye and turned to enter the villa.

Watching her enter the living room, James slumped against the car window suddenly, his face even paler than before.

Andrew hurriedly told the chauffeur to turn around and go to the hospital where Stella worked, but James stopped him, "I can't let Stella know."

As Stella and Amelia had become good friends, he knew if he went there, Stella would tell his fiancée, so he thought it was better not to worry her.

Holding onto the seat in front, James' hand balled in pain as he gritted his teeth and grunted.

"There are doctors in the manor. Let's go back."

I got married without you [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें