Chapter 145

"Aaron, long time no see."

With a bundle of chrysanthemum in hand, Casare led a group of bodyguards as they slowly walked towards Aaron on the steps.

Aaron, standing in front of the grave, did not even turn around, he just put the photo in his hand into a pocket close to his heart.

Casare had been dealing with Aaron for years, and he knew Aaron despised him, so he did not care if Aaron paid any attention to him.

He walked straight up to Aaron, placed the chrysanthemums in his hands on the front of the headstone, and looked up at the picture on the headstone.

"Ms. Garcia?"

No wonder he had been unable to find Skender's grave all these years. As it turned out, it was Ms. Garcia, not Skender, who was "dead".

Aaron had really done everything to monopolize Skender. But so what, Skender had still betrayed him.

Casare curled the corner of his lips and said faintly, "Aaron, eight months are up. You should give Grace back to me."

Aaron who was silent lowered his eyes and glanced coldly at Casare, "What are her last words?"

Casare straightened up and stood side by side with Aaron in front of the headstone, staring at the square on the ground and speaking calmly.

"She's dead, do her last words still matter?"

Aaron slipped his hands into the pockets of his trousers, straightened his back arrogantly and replied casually:

"It didn't matter..."

Ca*sie couldn't help but raise the hand covered by a leather glove and pat Aaron's shoulder when he saw Aaron speaking tongue-in-cheek again.

"Aaron, you're really failing at life, and the problem lies in your mouth."

Casare's superior and omniscient demeanor was the very thing that irritated and disgusted Aaron the most.

He pushed Casare's hand away and said coldly, "My name is not worthy to come out of your mouth!"

In contrast to Aaron's blatantly obnoxiousness, the adeptly disguised Casare appeared extremely calm.

He did not care about Aaron's attitude at all, instead he showed a gentle smile.

"Skender's last words are a rather long video, recorded especially for you."

When Casare said this, the smile on the corner of his lips gradually changed from calm to treacherous.

"Do you know what she said?"

The expression on Aaron's face was as dark as the cloudy night.

"You can give it to me if you want, and if you don't want to, just leave. Don't pretend to be mysterious in front of me."

Beneath Casare's gentle exterior, the flesh of his body contained no blood. There was no one in this world more cold and indifferent than Casare.

No one in either Skender or the Aronland royal family knew of the trickery behind Casare's mask, only Aaron had witnessed it.

They had faced off so many times, they both knew what kind of person the other was, so why did Casare continue to pretend in front of him?

Isn't he tired?

"I'll give you her video, of course, but before I do, I have a question for you."

Impatiently, Aaron glanced at Casare coldly, "What's your question?"