Chapter 25

She grabbed her phone, gritted her teeth, and typed,

[Are you crazy? I have nothing to do with you. I can sleep with whomever I want. It's none of your business!]

After sending it out, Amelia remembered that he still had something on her. She wanted to withdraw it, but the screen showed that he was typing...

This indicated that he had already seen the message he sent, and if she withdraws it now, it would seem a bit suspicious. It was better to just leave it like this.

[I must be sick to be unable to let you go.]

A few seconds later, Amelia received the message.

Seeing this, Amelia was stunned for a moment. Mr. Shawn couldn't let go of her?

While she was thinking about how to reply to him, he quickly sent her another message.

[I've thought about letting you go but I miss you so much. I miss you all the time. Can you come to see me at Nightshade?]

There was a pleading tone in his last sentence.

Amelia felt that he was seriously ill. How could he say something like that?

How could a rapist miss her? He must have missed her body.

James once said that her body was like an opium poppy, and he would get addicted to it after touching it once.

This Mr. Shawn was probably the same as James.

Amelia sighed and replied,

[Mr. Shawn, I've been on my period for the past few days. I really can't meet you.]

To delay for as long as possible, she sent the message.

Seeing her put away her phone, Eva smiled gently and asked, "Is it the new boyfriend you just found?"

Amelia was stunned for a moment and then remembered that she had lied to Eva before, telling her that she had found a suitable partner for marriage to hide the fact that someone had violated her.

She couldn't take back her lie, so she could only nod awkwardly and say, "Yes."

Eva didn't notice anything unusual and asked expectantly, "When will you bring him back for me to meet?"

Amelia's ears turned red, and she said with embarrassment, "Eva, I... He..."

How to explain it? If Eva knew that she had been violated by Mr. Shawn, given her explosive personality, she would definitely go to Mr. Shawn for revenge.

Just like when she had learned that Ryan had kicked Amelia, she had rolled up her sleeves and planned to rush to Imperial Capital overnight to kill him.

As a result, she didn't dare to tell Eva that after she was kicked, her heart failed, and she kept it a secret until now.

Seeing that Amelia was hesitating, Eva couldn't help but show worry in her eyes. "Could it be that he doesn't want to marry you like James and only wants to keep you as his mistress?"

Amelia shook her head immediately. "No."

Eva frowned and asked, "What's the matter?"

Amelia sighed. She couldn't hide it anymore, so she could only tell Eva the truth.

After hearing this, Eva suddenly braked and parked the car by the side of the road.

"What did you say?"

"Did a stranger violate you?"

Eva suspected that she had heard it wrong and repeated it.

Amelia's face was flushed red, but she had to nod.