Chapter 65

Eva put away her memories and turned to look at Amelia.

"Amelia, don't worry. I won't fall in love with Paul. In this world, there are probably no good men except for Ryan."

"Thus, I'm not going to go back to the way I used to, that is, when someone was nice to me, and I just fell in love with them. It's not worth it."

When it came to Ryan, Amelia's eyes darkened again.

In this world, the man who treated her well was no longer there, and there would no longer be...

She lowered her eyelashes to hide the sadness in her eyes and said gratefully, "Eva, thank you. You've sacrificed so much for me, but I don't know how to repay you. If you don't want to be with Paul, I'll help you..."

Eva smiled and didn't give an answer. She just raised her hand and touched Amelia's hair. "You're still alive, which is the best way to repay me. Stay with me in the future and don't go anywhere. Do you hear me?"

Eva was a ray of light in Amelia's life, and it always warmed Amelia's heart.

Even if Amelia was trapped in the swamp and couldn't
extricate herself, Eva would give her infinite strength at the critical moment.

Just like at this moment, Eva had no resentment or hatred, and she was just trying to give everything she had...

Amelia's eyes were red. She stepped forward, hugged Eva, and promised Eva, "Eva, I'm back now. It's my turn to take care of you in the future."

Eva smiled gently but did not refuse. "Have you thought it through? When I'm old and motionless, you have to serve
me, feed me food and water, push my wheelchair, or help me pee..."

Amelia was amused by her and smiled faintly. "No matter
what I do, as long as it's for you, I'm willing to do it."

Seeing that Amelia was finally smiling, Eva stopped joking. Eva got up, opened the locked drawer, and took out a sealed bag.

As she took out the things inside, she said to Amelia, "I was afraid that I would feel emotional when I went back to the small apartment, so I didn't go back. But before I left the apartment, I took your valuables with me..."

She took out the phone that Amelia had once used and
handed it to her. "I've kept this phone and the phone number. I think as long as they haven't been destroyed, the traces of your visit to this world won't be erased by time."

When Eva said this, her expression suddenly became a little. complicated.

"That pervert, Mr. Shawn, probably has the same idea as me. Before I could charge telephone fees for you, he spent a lot of money on it. It seemed that he wanted to ensure that your phone number would always exist."

"And in the past three years, he sent you thousands of messages. At first, I felt that he was very annoying, so I blacklisted him. Later, he changed his number and kept sending messages, so I gave up."

Eva sighed heavily. "This pervert sends you messages almost every day. His persistence made me feel that he probably really likes you..."

When Amelia heard what Eva said, she was shocked.
She took the phone and opened the message box. When she saw that it was full of messages, she couldn't believe it.

Mr. Shawn was just a criminal who was interested in her body. Why did he send her messages for three years in a row?

Could it be that he wasn't just interested in her body?

Frowning in confusion, she scrolled down to the bottom and tapped on a text message.

[I miss you so much.]