Chapter 60

Aaron's handsome face was full of indifference, "You can refuse, but don't even think about returning home..."

Amelia was stunned. Aaron tapped the diamond ring box with the passport and said, "I'll wait for you for five minutes."

In other words, he would only give her one chance. If she did not agree, she could not go back in the future.

Amelia felt as if there was a stone pressing down on her heart, making it difficult for her to breathe or make a decision.

Aaron maintained his position of looking down as he observed the changes in her expression as if he was determined to win.

Five minutes later, Amelia took a deep breath and nodded. "Okay, I promise you, but we can only get married by name."

Hearing this, Aaron snorted again, "What else do you think it is?"

He picked up the diamond ring, raised his chin, and motioned for her to reach out her hand.

Amelia reluctantly handed her hand to him, and Aaron helped her put the ring on her ring finger of the right hand without any pity.

After putting on the ring, Aaron put down her hand and looked at her with his deep and dark eyes. "Let's go to church tomorrow."

After saying that, he put away Skender's passport, turned around and walked out.

Amelia raised her hand and looked at her ring finger, feeling indescribably awkward.

She had a feeling that she would be tied to Aaron for the rest of her life.

No, since he decided to put her sister's heart into her body, they had already tied up...

She didn't know what Aaron had done to change all her identity.

information to Skender's and even set her face recognition again.

From today onwards, she was no longer Amelia, but Skender.

A month later, Amelia boarded the international flight to Arcadia.

She sat on a window seat in the first-class cabin and looked out of the window in a daze.

Just as the cabin was about to close, a tall figure walked in.

When Amelia saw him, her eyes widened slightly. "Didn't you tell me to go back by myself?"

Aaron sat down next to her, crossed his legs, and said casually, "Do you believe what I said?"

Amelia was speechless.

Since she met Aaron, it was easier for her to feel speechless.

She simply ignored him, turned her head, and continued to look. out the window.

Aaron also ignored her. He picked up the financial newspaper and read it.

After Amelia fell asleep a few times, the plane finally arrived in Arcadia.

She moved her stiff arms and legs, got up, and got off the plane.

Aaron followed behind her, and the two of them walked out of the airport at a proper distance.

The luggage was checked. Aaron went to pick up the luggage and told her to wait at the airport.

Feeling bored, she took out her mobile phone and continued to dial the numbers of Ryan and Eva.

As usual, the phones were off. Then she sent them text
messages.

Just as she was typing, there was a commotion behind her. She subconsciously looked back...