INTRODUCTION

D'O (DEVIL'S ORGANIZATION) is a secret organization originally from Russia. There are six devil's who leads and manages an organization here in the Philippines. They're all hitman's who make independent judgments when they are given a killing order from aboveground, a Filipino-Russian founder which is strictly protected and anonymous.

They are the ones who are ordered to hunt down those in illegal business and cuts bad work that doesn't need to go through legal ways, that order itself from the secret service of the government. No one knows the organization except those assigned to lead each country, what some know is that this is just a group of powerful people because of their tattoos on their necks (Devil).

They have a lot of connections, staff's, that many don't know and they are strong complements of those in law enforcement. Each of them has a skills, they're all deadly snipers and have an extensive hand-to-hand combat skills, including martial arts like krav maga, jeet kune do and Brazilian jiu jitsu, and they're also good in fighting using any weapons. They're also the so called Spymaster. The leader of espionage activities, and an agent handler extraordinaire.

• • • • • • • • • • •

DISCLAIMER:
This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental:

WARNING:

⚠️•THIS STORY CONTAINS OF GRAPHIC DEPICTION OF VIOLENCE, SEXUALITY, STRONG LANGUAGE AND\OR OTHER MATURE THEMES. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK•⚠️

DW1 | jayewel