2.28 ; death comes guilt

Placing her stuff inside of Herhel's bedroom unpacking her stuff. Carl left all of his stuff inside the room so that Natalie would be the one who put it away instead of him doing his chores. She didn't complain about wanting to do anything rather doing this than fighting out there more tired than she had ever been. 

Grunting gained her attention looking towards Maggie placing down the final bag. "Thanks," Folding the final shirt sitting down on the bed crossing her legs. 

Maggie chuckled to herself making her way closer to Natalie; sitting down beside her finally taking a break. "You're lucky you're pregnant," Dropping her shoulders a little bit. "Glenn didn't want to stay with me inside of my room." 

"It's cause of Hershel" Natalie mentioned without having to hear any more of the story. She knew how Glenn was and over anything he was going to stay respectful about the whole thing. "Where is he now?" 

Turning to see the reaction that was going to be on her face as Maggie said the words. "Trying to move Dale's RV" 

Those words seemed to break Natalie causing her to grow silent ducking her head down to look at her hands. There was nothing behind her eyes, just sadness flowing around her body as if she were floating inside of it. "He died thinking that we killed Randell," Pointing out the obvious. "He even died trying to do the good thing, and I can't even keep his word about this baby..." 

"You're having doubts?" Maggie muttered her voice was soft and always seemed to find a way to bring comfort to her mind. 

Deeply sighing and closing her eyes laying down on the bed opening her eyes just for them to meet the top of the ceiling. Maggie joined her slowly making her way down on the bed laying next to the women both of their legs dangling off of the side of the bed. 

Silently she tried to keep the doubts inside of her head before knowing the kind of person that Maggie was. She was going to be here for her even if she didn't want her to be. "Dale knew I could bring a baby into this world, he thought that it would be good having something so positive into something like this...Now I don't know if I want all of that on me." Confessing placing both of her hands on her stomach and turning her head to the side a bit eyeing Maggie waiting for her to say something. 

"No, You can have this baby" She was trying to keep the young woman's mind on the real target. "We're going to be happy with this baby, It's not going to slow us down okay." 

Both of them looked into each other's eyes. She always found a familiarity inside of someone's face. Just like she had done with Cassie she was now doing with Maggie seeing the mirror coming from the other side of the bed.

Waiting a moment she had examined Maggie. "Yea" Slowly nodding her head deeply sighing and feeling the weight feel better on her shoulders. 

"You have all the help you need, from me and Dad to Shane, Glenn along with everyone..." Trying to continue to have her mind on having this baby and not going to try and get rid of them. "We're doing the right thing by following Dale's legacy." 

Ethan had knocked on the door peeking his head into the room. "Carl asked me to see if you put his stuff away yet," Eyeing both of the girls, Maggie and Natalie both sat up from the bed with Maggie making her way back out of the room. 

"Lori is making lunch, sandwich?" Pointing towards Natalie who nodded her head for an answer. 

Maggie patted Ethan on the shoulder before fully walking out leaving the two of them behind. "Rick said you were in charge?" Furrowing his eyebrows leaning on the door a little bit examining her from the distance.