2.24 ; judge

The tension regarding Randell's fate weighed heavily on everyone's minds, with even young Carl expressing curiosity about their plans.

Daryl, taking charge of the situation, found himself deep in conversation with Randell inside the shed, seeking vital information about his group's intentions and whereabouts. Where are they? and what does he think they should do with him.

Meanwhile, Natalie couldn't shake off the sense of unease that lingered in her gut at the thought of having someone like Randell lurking on their site. Her instincts screamed danger, knowing full well that Randell's presence was a direct threat to the safety and well-being of their group. His past actions, including his attempts to harm Glenn, Hershel, and Rick, only solidified Natalie's belief that he posed a significant risk.

As the group convened to discuss their options, Natalie found herself at odds with the uncertainty surrounding Randell's future. With tensions running high and emotions flaring, she decided to retreat into solitude, slipping out of the tent to seek solace in the quiet stillness of the morning.

While the rest of the group grappled with the weighty decision looming over them, Natalie took a moment to collect her thoughts and process the gravity of the situation, hoping for clarity amidst the chaos. "Dad didn't say what happened?" Questioning her mom about the two men coming back bloody yesterday.

"Not a word," Lori eyed her daughter before biting her lip a little bit. "Shane talk to you?" Knowing that she was waiting for the moment for the women to find out.

Natalie didn't say anything shaking her head with her arms crossed. "Morning" Rubbing the hat Carl with him walking over to the two of them. Shane walked joining beside's Rick both of the men not sparing a glance together.

"Hi," Carl replied trying to get himself up in the morning.

Pulling the water from the heat; and pouring it into a cup. "So what you gonna do?" Lori questioned the two men mostly her husband handing the water to Carl. "We'd all feel better if we knew the plan."

"Is there a plan?" Andrea walked passed Natalie, the two of them hadn't talked to one another since their argument knowing it was better for the two of them to keep their distance from one another.

Glenn walked over joining the group with Maggie by his side. "We gonna keep him here?"

"Doubt it," Natalie had ducked her head down drinking the water joining Glenn standing beside him and Maggie.

Rick nodded agreeing with his daughter's statement. "We'll know soon enough." Almost at the call, Daryl strolled back to the group his knuckles were bashed, mostly red and bloody from whatever had happened inside the Shed.

"He still alive?" Natalie joked a bit, nodding towards Daryl.

Daryl turned to the young women and made his way closer to them. "Barley" He simply answered. "Boy, there's got a gang, 30 men. They have heavy artillery and they ain't looking to make friends. They roll through here, our boys are dead, and our women...they're gonna- they're gonna wish they were."

At the statement just made, Lori turned to Rick seeing his reaction. "What did you do," Carol questioned the man.

Glancing at her before continuing. "Had a little chat."

"No one goes near this guy," Rick explained to the group. "We have no choice he's a threat."

Dale made his way over to Rick almost stunned about the words coming out of his mouth. "We have to eliminate the threat."

"You're just going to kill him?" Questioning the two men mostly Rick not caring about what Shane had to say.

"It's settled, I'll do it today," Rick announced to the group, Natalie's stomach dropped looking at her dad walking away with Dale following behind him.