1.13 ; away from the city

"I have to go and get water for everyone," Shane's voice delicately pierced the stillness, rousing Natalie from her slumber. In the dimly lit tent, she found herself almost instinctively drawn to him, the contours of her body leaning into his as he lingered at her side, gently stroking her.

The tent's interior was cloaked in the soft, diffused glow of the early morning, where the sun's feeble rays barely penetrated the fabric. Natalie reached out, entwining her fingers with Shane's, a quiet connection in the hushed ambience.

A low groan escaped from Shane's lips as he grappled with the desire stirring within him, one hand steadying against the curve of her body, attempting to restrain himself. His voice, laden with a mixture of longing and uncertainty, murmured, "Can I kiss you, right now, Nat..." His calloused fingers brushed aside a strand of her dirty blonde hair, his gaze locking onto hers.

In response, Natalie, her eyes mirroring his intensity, silently shook her head. Despite her nonverbal protest, Shane leaned in, bridging the gap between them, their lips meeting in a tender union. The sensation of his lips, full and warm, pressed against hers left an indelible mark. 

Shane's touch, protective as he cradled the side of her head, created an intimacy that seemed to linger in the air. Cupping the side of her face, he gently opened his mouth, deepening the connection between them in the quiet sanctuary of the tent. 

Grabbing onto her waist; Shane had flipped her so she was straddling him feeling the uncomfortableness of his jeans below her underwear. "Did you not just come into the tent..." Natalie questioned tilting her head to the side and looking down at him. 

"Told Jim not to wake me," said Shane; rubbing the sides of her thighs as she felt tingling inside of her stomach. "I have to go and get water, why don't you come," The woman had turned down and pressed a kiss into the side of his stubble with Shane smirking pressing his lips to the side of her head. 

Sighing and pulling away from him. "I and Carl have chores to do" Shane moved her off of him and flipped her back on the bed, as she let out a little squeal not expecting to be moved again so soon. She lay on her back a little bit with the blanket going over her body again. 

Snapping his tongue in a teasing matter. "Excuses." Shane patted on her ass before standing up and adjusting himself. "Why don't you join me and Carl later for frogs?" Leaning into her ear as she lay there; kissing the back of her ear lightly. Feeling his hands on her ass as he lay on top of her a little holding himself up since she was smaller than him a little bit. 

Her voice shuttered feeling his belt go into her back. "I'll think about it." Moving herself and turning to remain eye contact with him Shane kissed her one more time standing up as he did it. "Glenn wanted to go on a ride with the new car." 

"Mhm, I see" Shane nodded his head biting the inside of his cheek; and putting on a new shirt grabbing his hat in the process putting it on his head. "Well Have fun with Glenn then," It was obvious, he was kind of jealous from since since Glenn was closer to her age than he was. 

Ducking out of the tent, Natalie watched as Shane left with a sight; straining her hands through her hair. Thought that Shane was now mad at her for mentioning someone who she was friends with. Pulling herself up and out of bed, she grabbed the clothes that she changed yesterday so that no one suspected that she and Shane slept with each other. 

When she had finished getting changed; Natalie had ducked out of the tent with people already walking back and forth from each other. By the time she had walked out, Shane was already on his way to get water.