2.21 ; the scare

Natalie hadn't been able to sit down and just let Shane go look for her mother without knowing what was happening. She was placed in the kitchen with a glass of Apple Juice in her hand since she couldn't drink any alcohol which would've helped her the most right now. Beth was keeping an eye on Carl who was inside the house trying to finish his dinner.

Daryl had walked into the kitchen seeing Natalie who he hadn't seen in a while since he was trying to distance himself from half of the group. "Shouldn't be drinking wine now should you," Pointing to the glass inside of her hand.

Not saying anything she downed the rest of the apple juice. "It's Apple Juice." Placing the glass down onto the counter, filling it with more apple juice.

"Apple juice or not, you don't need to overdose on it" Daryl took the rest of the bottle out of her hand and placed it on top of the fridge before walking out. Natalie didn't say anything glaring at him since this was coming out of nowhere.

Going over to the fridge to get the bottle of Apple Juice that she had been craving for the whole night; "Don't-" Daryl's voice continued even out of the room. Natalie listened moving off and rubbing her hands together walking into the dining room to see Carl just playing with his food instead of eating it.

"Don't play with your food," Natalie warned him eyeing her little brother who didn't say anything just looking up to her. "Shane went to go find her, He's going to find her." Reassuring him rubbing the boy's shoulder a little bit.

"Are you trying to convince me or you?" Carl looked at her with the young woman ducking her head a little chuckling.

"Don't know" Tilting her head a little bit with the two siblings sitting in silence for a second. "Probably both,"

Carl nodded his head and started to finally eat the food that was on his plate. Carol walked into the room with her head down not knowing how to feel about something. "Everything okay?" Natalie looked up to the woman hoping she would tell her something to get her mind off of Shane and her mom.

"Daryl" Carol said; "It's nothing to worry about," Crossing her arms and looking off.

Natalie remembered that she had never gotten a second to talk to the older woman since everything had happened. "I'm sorry about Sophia," Being the only one who hadn't said something about it yet. "I couldn't imagine it,"

"I hope you never do." Carol nodded her head walking out of the room leaving a small damper inside of the room.

Looking out of the window she saw a car slowly making its way back into the driveway causing her and Carl to perk up after hitting her little brother on the arm. "Ouch,"

"Walk it off," Natalie warned getting up with both of them rushing out of the house.

Both Grimes' went outside and saw the rest of the group go over to the car to see Lori walk out of it, Shane alongside her coming out of the driver's seat. "Mom," Natalie called forward with her little brother shouting the same thing shortly after the two of them rushed towards.

"I'm fine, I was in an accident." Lori nodded eyeing Natalie seeing the worry float over her face. "I'm fine, where's your dad." Furrowing her eyebrows not understanding what she was talking about.

Shane started to walk away from the group. "They're not back?"

"Did Shane tell you he was back?" Examining her mom and putting a hand on her arm. Shane rubbed his face trying to get himself prepared for being yelled at for lying.

"I had to get her back," Shane finally said turning to the two women. Lori didn't waste any time rushing over to Shane and started to hit him.

Shouting at him while hitting his chest, "He's my husband."