2.26 ; excustioner

The men had gone to the shed with Randell to finish what everyone had started. Natalie ducked out of the tent after calming herself down from the argument with Shane earlier. Sniffling her eyes adjusted to the darkness around the area.

Lori noticed Natalie looking away from the water boiling; "Iris." Gaining her attention; She walked over joining the older women. "Shane told you," Standing up and wiping the sides of her clothing.

Taking a second, Natalie eyed Lori furrowing her eyebrows not knowing that her mom knew about this. "You knew?"

"Dale told me..." Lori crossed her arms standing in front of Natalie who chuckled shaking her head. "Me and Rick thought he should be the one who told you, instead of us."

"When you and Dad fought..." Natalie started.

Quickly Lori shook her head along with her hand. "You and Shane are nothing like me and Dad, you'll find someone else, Natalie, he isn't the only one to ever love you."

"I'm pregnant with his child." Her words were more prominite. "I'm not going to move on-..."

Lori stared at Natalie crossing her arms and rubbing the side of her arm as if it iched. The young woman stared at her waiting for an answer. Even Lori knew she couldn't explain the situation to Natalie knowing that the girl would return.

"I at least want this baby to have a normal Mom and Dad." Natalie tried to explain it from her perspective. Lori knew that her daughter was still young, twenty was a young age to be pregnant and say you're in love with someone.

Natalie was still naive and there was no controlling that. Wanting to tell her about what happened in the rec room of the CDC just so Natalie could have more of a perspective. She bit her lip silencing herself knowing it was wrong. "I'm going to talk to him...after awhile."

"He cheated on you," Lori stunned eyeing her daughter. "Natalie, he killed Otis." Moving her hands to cup her face, "You have to see this, you can't look past this, Iris."

"I talked to him about Andrea," Natalie shortened. "Handled it mature, like you would do...But even you said you can't just give up on someone after mistakes."

Her eyes searched Natalie's worried about the things she was saying. Kissing the top of her head trying to take a deep breath. "Mom, I can make this decision myself..." Walking away to go over and join Maggie and Glenn sitting with them not joining their conversation.

Natalie waited a second looking and staring off into the distance if felt like ten hours had passed until they heard the sounds of footsteps turning to Rick walking over with Carl by his side, Natalie furrowed her eyebrows at her little brother there. Knowing that he has no reason to be with Rick at the moment.

"We're keeping him in custody for now." Rick had mentioned causing Natalie to take a deep breath and lower her head, Glenn stood up from the seat wanting more information. Thankful that Rick had listened to her rather than what Shane would've wanted.

Maggie walked away with Andrea smiling and standing up; "I'm gonna find Dale," Telling Carl before walking away.

"Carl go inside," Lori warned him not looking away from her husband.

Wanting to get her mind off of this Shane thing, "Come on, Carl-" Natalie nodded her head towards the other tents motioning for the two of them to go on a small walk letting their parents talk.

Carl went over to Natalie without an argument with the two of them walking away, Natalie placing her hand on his shoulder. "Convinced Dad?" Questioning him wondering what had happened to change Rick's mind.