1.25 ; repetitive mistakes

After a long conversation, there was a long pause with Jenner whispering something inside of Rick's ear as the man listened almost shocked by what he had to hear. Natalie, Lori, Shane, Carl, and Glenn had stopped at the door, trying to figure out what was happening.

"Hey, We've got four minutes left!" Glenn shouted holding onto Carl as Natalie stood next to him. "Come on!" Lori rushed over grabbing onto Rick's hand and pulling him away.

T-Dog was guiding Jacqui along before she had pushed herself out of his arms. "No, no, no I'm staying" Pleading to him and shaking her head. "I'm staying sweetie."

"But that's insane!" T-Dog had hissed towards her shaking his head.

Jacqui had shook her head. "No, it's completely Sane." Convincing him to come on.

Natalie looked to Andrew who sat down staring at a computer also not coming along. She didn't stop him, even though everything inside of her was trying to tell him too. But there was nothing left for him, his daughter was dead, and so was his wife.

He didn't even want to be part of the group anymore. Knowing that if she was in his position there would be a point that Natalie would do the same thing. "Dog. Come on, man." Shane tapped his shoulder before causing her to turn them.

all of them running towards the door to get out. Natalie had noticed that Dale was still in the group. "Dale!" Natalie shouted for him as the man turned to her putting his finger up.

"I'm staying too." Andrea nodded before turning around and sitting on the floor.

Dale motioned for the group to continue without him. "Just go! Go!" Shane grabbed onto Natalie's arm turning her around to rush down the metal hallway.

𓇻

Quickly they had made it to the front with Shane and Daryl trying to axe the glass but nothing was happening since they couldn't come from the front door since it would be locked.

Nothing was working with whatever they were doing to open the glass. T-Dog was trying to throw a chair outside of the window, hitting it multiple times just for nothing to happen. "Get back!" Shane shouted holding his shotgun before pointing it towards the glass showing the outside. Nothing had happened when he pressed down on the trigger.

With the bullets just hitting on the glass. "Nothing is going to work" Glenn complained pacing back and forth confused about everything.

"Is it not going to work?" Sophia said sitting on the floor scared.

No one answered her with Carol finally speaking up. "Rick, I have something that might help." Going inside of the bag and digging her hand in.

Angered by everything that was happening. "Carol I don't think a nail file is going to do it." Biting down on his lips.

"Your first morning at camp, when I washed your uniform I found this in your pocket." She had continued ignoring his comment and taking out a grenade.

He had taken a second to look at the grenade and set it into his hands. Rick went over and set it before running towards the group full speed making sure he made it. "Get down!" Shane and Rick shouted.

Natalie grabbed onto Carl as the two of them went to the ground holding onto her brother for protection. Quickly following there was an explosion breaking the glass that shuttered. When Natalie looked back up there was no wind quickly blowing into the C.D.C. finally opening for them to run out.

"Take this," Rick handed a pistol to Natalie as she held it in her hand not knowing what was happening.

"I don'-"