2.12 ; wrong call

She didn't feel like leaving the bed. Feeling Shane leave her early in the morning not fighting him to go and stay with her. Winding up and laying inside of the bed for the past hours of Shane being gone until the birds were chirping her ear off. Natalie got changed putting on the jacket remembering that there was something inside of her pocket. 

Pulling it out, The test had sat there with the same result as it did last night. Opening one of the bags, Natalie had winded up stuffing the test into her pile of clothes wanting to hide it until she felt ready to tell Shane. Wondering if Glenn was ready did pick up the morning after like she had asked him to. Her clothes today she wanted something baggy scared that even the littlest sign would get people thinking. 

When she went outside with everyone else, the group was already surrounding the car trying to decide what they were going to do with one another. "Anyone could have been holed up in that farmhouse." Shane's voice caught her attention causing her heart to beat out of its chest. 

"Anybody includes her right?" Andrea's voice quickly followed as Natalie joined the group. Rick smiled lightly towards his daughter who tried to return it but not feeling like it. 

Daryl had fixed the flannel that he was wearing. "Whoever slept in that cupboard was no bigger than Yay-high." Pointing to the length of his hip. Looking around the camp, he saw Glenn talking to Ethan about something as both of them moved a bucket to get more water. 

"Is that a lead? On Sophia?" Natalie questioned not understanding what this conversation was about. 

Nodding his head. "Found it yesterday, at the Farmhouse with Ethan" The man had explained to her shortly. 

"Maybe we'll pick up her trail again." Rick tried to think and give everyone some kind of hope. 

Scratching his nose and shaking his head. "No maybe about it. I'm going to borrow a horse." Dale looked at Natalie in her different choice of clothing handing the bag of guns to the group who were going outside of the farm. "Go to this bridge right here and do a bird's eye view of this grid."  Moving his hand in a circle over the map. "If she's up there, I'll spot her." 

"Good idea." Rick had mentioned. 

T-Dog grabbed a gun teasing Daryl. "Maybe you'll see your chupacabra up there too." 

Tilting his head to the side trying to understand. "Chupacabra?" 

"You never heard of this?" Dale smirked opening the back for everyone. "Our first night in camp, Daryl tells us that the whole thing reminds him of the time when he went squirrel hunting and he saw a Chupacabra." Handing the man a shotgun. 

One of the Greene boys had chuckled at this fact. "What are you braying at, Jackass?" Daryl had quickly defended his beliefs. 

"So you believe in a bloodsucking Dog?" 

"Do you believe dead people walking around?" He retorted. 

With the Green boy going to grab the shotgun. Rick had stopped him. "Hey. Hey. Ever fire one before?" Taking it from his hand. 

"Well, if I'm going out I want one." He had spoken with truth to his statement. 

Shane had finally got out of the car from sitting turning to the boy, closing the door behind him. "Why don't you train tomorrow?" 

"You're holding training?" Natalie crossed her arms crossed her body a smirk resting on the corners of her mouth. 

Shane chuckled at the doubt turning and eyeing the girl. "I'm a certified Instructor."