2.01 ; holding moments

The drive to the nursing home was one long yet it felt so short. That was probably because half of them had taken a nap on the way. Shane eyed Natalie's gun that was sitting on the table. Getting out of the RV, Natalie was one of the last people to walk out because she wanted to take a second. "You're okay?" She said worryingly looking into the eyes of Shane as he stood over her.

"Yeah, I made it" He pressed down her dirty blonde hair that the brown was growing into since she was a natural brown. "That's all that matters." Kissing the top of her head as she smiled a little bit. Grabbing and holding her gun he had held onto her hip softly eyeing it still.

Both of them had walked out of the RV ducking and joining the rest of the group. "Are you sure they'll just accept us?" Andrea inquired furrowing her eyebrows.

Daryl who was walking in front of the group with Rick and T-Dog; Shane had slowly made his way up to the main men at the front. "After all the guns we've given them, they'll probably throw us a party"

Joking towards them. Natalie held onto her gun lowly, Carl holding onto her hand tightly with Lori eyeing this wanting to hold onto both her son and daughter not thinking she should have a gun. "Good call for once," Turning his head throwing the compliment in the direction of Rick.

Slowly they had walked more into the building that seemed to be destroyed. Glenn helped Natalie climb through one of the broken windows without getting glass into her hand. Holding onto the woman's hand and doubtingly putting one of his hands on her waist guiding her.

One by one they started to come through the window as well, Lori helping and holding onto Carl's hand now. Once they had made it to the main area, Glenn started to look more worried. "Where are the lookouts."

"There were people in this place?" Questioning the area that almost looked like every other building they had walked past like it was abandoned.

"Yeah," Glenn nodded holding onto the shotgun. "A lot of people."

The more they had walked around trying to figure out what was going on. Now Natalie was worried holding her gun up ready; but quickly she had almost thrown up inside of her mouth. When the sight was shown to her it was a Walker eating down on a human, only leaving the legs left. Carol had gasped silently holding onto Sophia and guarding her from this sight. Carl turned around looking at Natalie and going into Lori's chest.

This noise had caused the Walkers to turn to them. More than they had expected started to pop up. Growling and making their way towards the group of people. "To hell with the noise," Ethan muttered to the group since they were supposed to stay silent. Rick quickly agreed with him, shooting away. But all of them were tired of running and needed one place to stay.

Right away Rick started to shoot at the Walker's one by one with Daryl quickly following along. Natalie had looked seeing a Walker walking towards her as she shot it in the head nearly missing but hitting. Trying to aim again shooting another one causing it to go down to the ground. All of them started to shoot with the moms guarding their children.

Quickly the Walker'shad dropped with silence filling the air. Rick saw a clear path. "Come on! Now!" He shouted rushing towards the entrance. Everyone started to follow along, Natalie getting rid of the resting bullets inside of her gun.

They had gone through the area pointing their guns high ready for anything to come and get them. Once they had walked into the main building there were dead bodies everywhere, not Walkers just dead.

Suddenly Sophia started crying causing everyone to turn to her. Daryl was the one who started yelling. "Shut her up now," He hissed towards Carol who held onto her daughter. "Shut her up. Put a sock in it"