2.19 ; growing cold

Natalie stayed with Carl for a second with the little boy holding onto her tightly. Lori took a sight of this taking a moment before going to comfort Carol the best that she could. "She's not going to be scared anymore." Trying to comfort her brother rubbing his back softly. 

"I want to talk to Carol" Carl finally pulled himself up, leaving Natalie sitting on the ground. The men were surrounding the bodies with Maggie, and Beth trying to get their father up from the ground as he was stunned by everything that had happened. 

"Go on," Patting his back as Carl continued turning his back and walking towards the campsite. 

Staring off to the bodies that were on the ground, Natalie made eye contact with Shane sending a dagger in his direction standing up and walking away from him. This was the one form of safety that they had. 

Natalie had walked over to the house sitting on the step so that she could talk to Maggie when they came back from calming down Hershal. Waiting for a second the woman put her hand in her hair biting onto her lip a little. The way Rick had killed Sophia in the head as if he wasn't looking for the little girl all the time. She would want him to do the same thing to her if that was her in Sophia's position. 

So there was no being mad at Rick for that, but when it came to Shane they all tried to warn him and he refused to listen to a side of Shane; she had never seen before. "Maybe he found her and put her in there before she was killed." 

The sounds of Hershel's voice had pulled her out of the thought, turning her head to see the two men arguing in front of the house. Getting up from the steps she went over to them. "You expect me to believe that?" 

"I don't care what you believe!" Herschel shouted back to him. 

Shane had taken a step forward, "Everyone just calm down," Rick stepped in front of one of Shane's fights again. 

"Get him off my land!" Hershel continued to yell. 

Going up to almost hit him, "Let me tell you something man," Shane grabbed him. 

Natalie quickly rushed over, but Maggie smacked Shane in the face. "Don't touch him! Haven't you done enough!" Shane glared with Natalie grabbing onto his shoulder and pulling him away from them. 

"Shane go into the tent, calm down" Rubbing the side of her nose. Turning her head she saw Shane but it didn't seem to be him almost darker. "Go, now-" Warning him as he listened to her turning his heel. 

Shane started to walk away, "I mean it--" Hershel continued going up the steps and turning to Rick. "Off my land." Once the Greene's went inside everyone stood around with tension, Natalie stared at Shane walking away from the group. 

Glenn started to walk up the steps to follow along. "Tell Maggie I want to talk to her later," Glenn nodded at Natalie's words understanding and knowing she would apologize to Shane. 

Rick and Natalie had waited a second in silence between the two of them. "Don't apologize to him." He alerted her with Natalie crossing her arms together and biting her lip uncomfortable and sad. "You know Hershel didn't know, don't believe Shane." 

"Dad," Her voice had simply stated. "If Shane hadn't done that, we wouldn't know about Sophia." 

"You don't think what he did was the right thing?!" Rick stunned turning to Natalie blankly almost confused about how his daughter thought this was a good thing. 

"We would still be looking for Sophia." Shurgging her arms not knowing who to defend. "Shane thinks you're just as delusional as Hershal," 

"Shane thinks a lot of things," Rick told her. "Doesn't mean he's right."