25. Will not get away.

Luna Linda's Pov

"Can you believe she had the audacity to throw us out of our own house!" Carolyn roared in anger pacing back and forth in the room.

I always despised dealing with this woman. Despite my status as Luna, she never hesitated to assert her authority, merely because she held the title before me and was the mother of my mate.

The moment I give my mate an heir I'll be more than happy to dismiss her from my presence.

Yet the disturbing thought of Freya throwing both myself and Dominic's mother out of the main house did not sit well with me. She had the power I wanted and possessed.

There was only two plan for me from now on. I need to somehow prove that the child is not Alpha Dominic's child but some barren child. This will have the pack not accept the child. Then my next task is to get pregnant for him.

To do that I needed this witch's help since Alpha Dominic didn't trust me enough to go near anything for him. Not that he trusted his parents either but he does put up with them more than he does with me.

I hate that bitch Freya for making my life so damn hard.

Suddenly, she turned to me, her eyes ablaze with fury, and her teeth gritted menacingly. "This is all your fault!" she hissed, her words dripping with venom.

"How is this my fault?" I demanded, my voice edged with confusion and frustration.

"You should've stated that you were a barren before I went ahead made you become Luna, I could've picked a female warrior instead." She gritted making me scoff.

"I suppose I was trying to get pregnant before meeting your son. Secondly, how do you know I'm the one infertile and not Alpha-" before I could finish my sentence she speaks.

"Shut your fucking mouth!" She hissed, "Don't you dare ever say my son can't have children. My son can more than have kids, it must be you plus, that child he was holding is his son." She says making me glare at her.

"That child is not his!" I say defensively, "Who knows, that bitch must've slept around and have a son and is proclaiming it's his."

"Don't be stupid, I can feel it in my bones that boy is my grandson just like how a wolf can instantly feel a bond between wolf and pup is the way Dominic can feel that he's his son." Carolyn folded her hands annoyed.

Of course he could feel it is his son, damn it!

"But the pack doesn't know that." I smirked catching Carolyn's attention.

With a smirk playing on her lips she turned to me, her demeanor completely changed from what it was just minutes ago.

"Go on, I'm listening." She urged me, her eyes shining brightly.

"What if there was suddenly a rumor that the child wasn't a son of Alpha Dominic, and that Freya was only trying to manipulate Alpha Dominic because he needs an heir to the throne. The pack believes it's because of Alpha Dominic not being able to have a child and that the moongoddess has turned her back on us." I told her.

"Hmm, continue."

"I'm sure the entire pack wouldn't accept a fake Alpha to lead them in the future. That's a recipe for disaster especially since the boy wasn't conceived in our pack. This would give me enough time to get pregnant for Alpha Dominic." I giggled holding out the bottle of magic potion the oracle had given me.

Carolyn takes the bottle from my hand analyzing it, "This is such a perfect idea. At least I was smart enough to come up with it." She seemingly bragged.