James then rode on the motorcycle.

The man pulled his silver hair to the back of his head and then, slowly and steadily, he put on his helmet.

With every movement he made, he looked noble and elegant. His profile was nice-shaped but expressionless as if he were a statue of ice that had existed for millennia.

After Herb saw that his opponent ignored him, he sneered and said "What's so great about you?" Then he turned around and gave Amelia a cold glance.

"Get on the motorcycle!"

Amelia put on her helmet, then grabbed the back seat of the motorcycle and rode on it.

"Hold me tight!"

"No way!"

Amelia would rather hold onto the end of the motorcycle than hug him.

Upon seeing this, Herb gave her a cold glare.

"If you're thrown out and get seriously injured, I'd regret saving you from the sea last time."

Amelia was speechless.

She still didn't hug him but held onto his clothes tightly.

Herb didn't bother to persuade her and quickly started the motorcycle.

There were people specifically responsible for the competition.

The supervisor checked both vehicles and confirmed there were no issues before returning to the starting line.

After he counted down three times, he raised the gun in his hand and fired a shot into the night sky.

Bang!

At the moment the gunshots rang out, two motorcycles sped away.

A small booklet flew out of James' car and Friedman picked it.

Friedman opened it up and took a look.

"Damn it, it's actually a motorcycle user manual!"

When Friedman saw James get on and start the motorcycle, he thought that James had secretly played with motorcycles before, but he didn't expect that James had just learned how to ride it.

"You've got balls, fucking balls!" thought Friedman.

On Herb's motorcycle, Amelia was originally holding onto the hem of Herb's clothes, but she found that she couldn't hold on, so she went to grab his back collar instead.

The motorcycle moved fast. As soon as Amelia grabbed onto Herb's collar.

Herb's collar was pulled back, making him unable to breathe and causing his eyes to roll upwards.

"Fuck you! Let go! I can't even breathe!"

Amelia was afraid of being thrown out, so she refused to let go and remained silent.

Herb couldn't take it anymore and was forced to slow down the motorcycle.

Due to the sudden acceleration, Amelia fell backward and held on to him even tighter.

However, as he slowed down, the motorcycle next to him easily passed him by.

After hesitating on whether to accelerate, Herb chose to speed up.

Anyway, he couldn't be slapped by James because that would be too embarrassing.

So when Herb was turning on the racetrack, he suddenly accelerated and recklessly chased after James' motorcycle.

The speed was too high. Amelia had to hold on to Herb's waist because she feared being thrown out.

Herb lowered his head and glanced at the fair-skinned hand on his waist. He couldn't help but curl his lips and let out a soft chuckle.