After School Special 4x10

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, guys." The girls tells Jer and Matt and leaves.

"What? You're going to starve us now?" Jeremy complained.

"If that's what it takes to make you into a hunter. Now, run around the lake... twice." Damon ordered holding the pizza, "Keep him company." Damon looked at Matt.

"I don't have to listen to you." Matt says.

"You do if you want to eat." Matt takes off running.

"You didn't have to be so mean to them." I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"Want some pizza?" He offers and I just repeat his previous action and roll my eyes.

________________________________________

Jeremy is putting wooden bullets into a gun. He hands the gun to Damon. Damon removes the bullets. "Good. Now, do it like your life depends on it, 'cause it does." Damon demands.

"Don't act like you care about my life. You care about the hunter's mark and curing Elena so she's not sired to your ass." Jeremy argues.

"Both require you to be alive. Which is why I updated our relationship status to 'it's complicated.' Have either of you talked to her at all? Elena?" Damon asks.

"Maybe. Why?" Jer asks.

"Running out of voicemails to listen to?" I mock him.

"I'm sorry. Did I interrupt play time?" A familiar voice asks, the one I didn't hear in over a month, it was Klaus's voice. I haven't talked to him since we broke up.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jeremy questions.

I see Klaus glancing at me before answering. "I'm simply appreciating the sights and smells of nature, neither of which presently include rotting vampire flesh, so I'm a bit concerned. How many vampires has he killed?"

"If we throw Jeremy out into the real world right now, he's chum." Damon says.

"Yeah, see, that's not a number. Twelve. That's a number. That's how many of my hybrids I slaughtered with my sword. Three. That's how many days it took to quell the urge to kill your brother after he knowingly watched as I walked into a death trap. One. That's the number of purposes you serve. You are here to grow Jeremy's mark, so I'll ask again... How many vampires has he killed since he's been here?" Klaus walks right up to Damon, Jeremy moves next to me and out of his way.

"Zero." Damon answers. Klaus smirks.

"That's a pity. I'm going to need that cure sooner rather than later. Hybrid shortage and all. How can I help?" Klaus says and  Damon picks up the gun.

"You know, now that you mention it...Jeremy, watch and learn." He shoots Klaus with wooden bullets. Klaus leans against a tree, grunting from pain, and looking angrily at Damon. "That's for Carol Lockwood." Damon and Jer walk inside the house, while I go towards Klaus who was still groaning with the wood stuck in his chest.

"Let me help." I tell him and start removing wooden bullets. After finishing removing the bullets I start to leave without saying anymore words to Klaus, but before I can leave he grabs my arm stopping me. "What do you want?"

"To talk." He answers.

"About what Klaus?" I ask and for a second I see hurt by the fact that I called him Klaus, but he quickly hides it.

"Is there really no hope?"

"For what?"

"For us."

I sigh before answering. "Honestly Nik,  I don't know. I knew Carol for most of my life, I just need time. I can't say it's over but I also can't say it isn't. The point  is that I need time to think to know what I want, I know it's not fair but please just give me some time."