The Five 4x04

Against Stefan's request, Elena, Damon, Bonnie and I are going to Whitmore college

Against Stefan's request, Elena, Damon, Bonnie and I are going to Whitmore college. We are going there so Bonnie can speak with professor who took over Sheila's lessons.

To be honest I feel kind of sad knowing this is our first visit to college. I used to know exactly what I wanted to do in the future. I had my whole future planned. I knew I wanted to study business or study to be a lawyer and now I don't even know if I will even go to college.

"Are you sure that you're okay with this?" Elena asks Bonnie considering this is also opportunity for Elena to learn control while feeding.

"If I could spell you out of wanting blood, I would. But neither Ana or I know how, so better you learn this now than at freshmen orientation.

"Something tells me that college isn't in my future anymore." Elena says.

"Why not? You can study whatever you want without fear of not getting a job considering you don't need one. And you don't have to worry about wanting to maybe study something else considering you can go to college as many times as you want." I tell my sister.

"That''s not what I meant."

"Oh, stop with the pity party." Damon interrupts. "If I can go to college, you can go to college."

"You went to college?" I ask surprised.

"Sure, plenty of times. I always had a thing for sorority girls." He smirks.

"You're disgusting." Bonnie tells him and he of course laughs.

"I know."

________________________________________

We arrive late in the classroom of Professor Shane. We sneak and sit in the back not wanting to disrupt his lecture. "When I say the word 'witch', what pops into your head? Halloween costume? Villain of a fairy tale? Maybe an ex-girlfriend? Well, whatever image it is it's probably not Tanyell Soso of Montego, Cameroon."

"Is that him?" Elena asks seeming interested.

"Yeah." Bonnie says.

"He's kind of..."

"Hot."

"Gross. He's not hot, at all." I tell them and they look at me like I'm crazy.

"I'm an admittedly crappy photographer. Now in reality or in this reality, at least. Witches have appeared across every culture in history. They're the architects of the supernatural. Responsible for everything that goes bump in the night, from ghosts to vampires, to doppelgangers..." Professor Shane says as Damon starts whispering insults about the professor to Elena.

"Shhh, shut up." Bonnie tells them.

"Now, if you're a skeptic, you'd call that a coincidence. But, if you're a true believer, you know that there's really no such thing. It scares the crap out of us." Shane says. "Am I interrupting you guys?" Shane asks Damon and Elena interrupting their whispering and they look at him. "Or is it maybe the other way around?"