Founder's Day 1x22

In the morning I am woken up by Jenna.

"Morning." I say.

"Good morning. I have something for you. And I know you don't wanna celebrate your birthday this year because it's the first without your parents, but this isn't from me. Your parents wanted to give you this for your birthday. It belonged to your biological mother. So here it is. "

"Thank you it's beautiful

"Thank you it's beautiful." I say and hug her. And she helps me put it on.

"I didn't know her that well or see her very often, but  I remember she never took it off, whenever I saw her she had it on." She says and I smile and touch the necklace.

_____________________________________

After hours of getting ready for Founder's Day I went to the school where I met up with Henry, my escort, we took a few pictures with Caroline and Matt and then took are place on the float

After hours of getting ready for Founder's Day I went to the school where I met up with Henry, my escort, we took a few pictures with Caroline and Matt and then took are place on the float. The floats were being announced by Carol Lockwood.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our stunning Miss mystic Court and their handsome escorts." Mrs. Lockwood announced as are float passed by. "This is Caroline Forbes, Miss Mystic Falls. Aren't they beautiful?"

I see Bonnie in the crowd and she waves to us so Elena and I wave back. Damon walks in front of Bonnie and waves at Elena and she just rolls her eyes at which I smile and counting waving to people.
_________________________________________

I was walking next to Stefan looking for Jeremy when I see him with Damon

I was walking next to Stefan looking for Jeremy when I see him with Damon. I see Damon pulling him back roughly. So Stefan and I hurry to him and Stefan separates Damon from Jeremy. After they tried to explain to him that it wasn't Elena's fault what happened to Vickie, Jeremy and I leave. After checking on Jeremy I go and find Elena.
_________________________________________

I find Elena later with Stefan and go talk to them. A few seconds after I come to them Damon joins us. He takes Elena's hand.

"What are you doing?" Elena asks him.

"Saving your life. Fifteen words or less... Tomb vampires are here. Founding families are their target." He then turns to Stefan. "Get them out of here now!"

"Wait where are you going?" Stefan asks him.

"That more then fifteen words, Stefan." Damon says as he leaves.

"Wait, Jeremy is out there somewhere." I tell them.

"Let's go find him, come on!" He tells us as he leads us to find Jeremy.
______________________________________

As we were walking Stefan suddenly falls to the ground and screams.

"Stefan what going on.  What's happening?" Elena asks him.

"My head!" He says.

"The device." I say as I realize what happened

"What?" Elena asks.

"My head!" Stefan says in pain.
______________________________________

Stefan Is on the floor while Elena and I are with him when Alaric comes to us and helpes us lead him towards the stairs to hide him.

"I don't know what happened, he just dropped." Elena says.

"Yeah, he's not the only one. The cops have gotten everyone who's gone down, injecting them with vervain"

"They're rounding up the vampires and the device is working." I tell them.
______________________________________

Alaric and I come back after going to see where they are leading vampires who were caught.

"We saw at least five vampires go down. They're taking them to Gilbert family's old building." Alaric says.

"It's the Gilbert's device. It has to be." Stefan says even thou I already said it multiple times.

"But how did he get it to work? Bonnie unspelled it." Elena says.

"She didn't." I tell her.

"She did, we saw her do it!"

"No, no, no, she's right. Think about it. We asked Bonnie to deactivate a device that could protect people against vampires." Stefan says.

"So we could protect you." Elena tells him.

"And Damon. Vampires." I say.

 "Where is Damon?" Stefan asks.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him since this started." Alaric says.

"Can you get our brother, take him home?" I ask Alaric.

"Of course." He tells me.

"Let's go." Elena says.

______________________________________

I was walking with Stefan and Elena looking for Damon.

" Wait, wait, wait, I can hear them. The building is on fire." Stefan says.

"What?" Elena and I ask at the same time.

"The building's on fire!"

_____________________________________

We go towards the building and see uncle John there.

"Where is Damon?" I ask him.

"With the rest of them, where he should be. It's over for Damon."

"You're crazy!" Elena tells John.

"Why? Because I'm doing what should have been done a hundred and forty five years ago? This is the right thing, Elena, Ana." John says as Stefan is looking at the building. John looks at him.

 "Go ahead, you won't make it out. It'll save me the trouble of killing you myself." He tells Stefan.

Stefan looks at Elena and I. "You two know the building well, is there another way in?"

"Utility door, there's one around the side." I tell him. He goes toward the building, we follow him but John catches our arms stopping us.

"You take one more step and I'll alert those deputies that they missed a vampire." He tells us.

" I'm asking you not to." Elena tells him.

"That doesn't mean anything to me."

"As my father, it should." She tells me and I am surprised because of this new found information.

Long pause, as they look at each other. "You know." He says.

"I wasn't sure, now I am." She says as we look at him and go toward the building.

_____________________________________

In the end Stefan saves Damon from the fire because Bonnie and I were able to make the fire smaller enough for Stefan and Damon to get out. After that whole incident I drive Bonnie home and go to my house.