Bring It On 4x16

April 18, 2011

It's been almost 2 and a half months since Jeremy's death and Elena shutting off her emotions. At the beginning after Elena burned our house down I was staying few days at the Forbes house before I moved into Rebekah's house.

I didn't leave the house for almost 2 months. I was mostly in my room. I wouldn't do anything except sleep, eat, doing school work that Caroline would bring me and repeat all of that. The first time I went out of the house was when Bekah and Jenna dragged me out to go shopping and buy me new clothes considering all of my clothes burned down with the house.

Today will be my first day back in school since Jeremy's death. As I was getting ready for school I got a text from Caroline to meet her at the Salvatore house so we can go to school together. When I asked her why she was there she told me that mayor but vervain in water and that Salvatore house thankfully has water filters. That information was new to me but I guess I didn't know that and when I mentioned that to Jenna on the way out of the house, she told me she didn't know that either and she didn't feel the vervain because thankfully Bekah's house got water filters to.

Right now I am sitting on Damon's bed waiting for Caroline to finish her shower, as I'm listening to Damon's and Stefan's discussion on the topic if Elena should go to school or not. From the bathroom I can hear water from Elena taking her own shower.

"So that's the plan? You're gonna take her back to school?" Damon asks.

"Well, the fun route didn't exactly pay off, did it?" Stefan asks.

"I don't know. Got a free meal out of it." Damon says.

"Look, do you think I want to go to school and play chaperone? You can't go because you're not a student." Stefan says.

"Plus, you can't say you're a student who is repeating a grade in high school, because that would mean you are repeating it for like 20th time." I but in.

"Besides, you've got to go look for Katherine. I mean, Elena needs this cure now more than ever" Stefan continues telling Damon, ignoring my comment while Damon sent me a glare and I just smile at him.

"Not that anyone asked me, but I think taking her back to school is a great idea." Care says entering the room in her bath robe.

"Why do you have to be here?" Damon asks her with a frown oh his face.

"Blame it on your fancy water filters. Your house has the only vervain-free showers in town."

"Oh, yeah! The mayor put vervain in the water supply" Damon clicks his tongue "So many people to kill..."

"Yeah, my mom says it's about to get worse, so she could use a little help" Caroline says.

"Fine, I'll go after the psychotic doppelgänger. Stefan, you wanna go talk to the Sheriff?" Damon asks his brother. "And you two will..." Damon turns to me and Caroline, who is now standing beside me.

"Care and I will be on Elena duty and take her to school." I finish for him.

Before anyone can say anything else, Elena says. "Sounds like fun." We turn around to face her and I see Elena emerging from her shower, completely naked. I quickly avert my eyes, not wanting to see my sister naked, ever. "What? It's nothing you guys haven't seen before." She says to, I'm guessing Damon and Stefan. "And as for the, uh, 'going to school' idea...I've got nothing better to do."

"Is it safe to look?" I ask.

"Yes." Stefan tells me and I turn around and se tat Elena now has a towel on.

Stefan clears his throat and looks over at Damon, motioning toward Elena with his head. Damon walks towards Elena.

"Elena, it would make me very happy if you went to school today and studied hard...you know, get involved in whatever activities, and please, for me, no matter what, don't eat anyone. Okay?" Damon says as he stares expectantly at her. Elena nods understandingly.