Into the Wild 4x13

During the entire trip to the island I was only talking with Damon, Rebekah and a little with professor creepy aka Shane. I was angry at the rest of them for killing Kol so I was ignoring the others. I would of ignored Damon to but he didn't know about the plan considering he was locked up in the cellar. Jeremy and Elena tried talking to me but after a while gave up after realizing I won't talk to them at least until we're back home.

I made sure I wasn't in the same boat with them and after we arrived at the island stayed away from them, mostly being with Rebekah.

I was watching Stefan tying a knot with some rope  while Rebekah was busy glaring at Elena who just walked by. "You know, you're not really helping." Stefan comments as he looks at Rebekah and me.

"You seem perfectly capable of tying a knot." I tell him and Bekah nods in agreement.

Stefan ignores what I said. "You giving Elena the evil eye, it's not really helping." He tells Bex.

"She killed her brother, my friend" I begin.

"Tried to get you to put a dagger in my back. She's lucky all she's getting is the evil eye from me and ignoring from Ana." Bekah finishes for me.

"You know I can hear you, right?" Elena asks.

"You know I don't care, right?" Elena stops walking, and vamp speeds towards Rebekah, grabbing her neck and pointing the white oak stake at her chest. I don't do anything knowing Rebekah is perfectly capable of defending herself. Rebekah flips Elena over and pushes her to the ground. "Go ahead, try and kill me. But then you'd have to face your real problems. Like the fact that Stefan invited me here, himself. I guess he likes me again." Rebekah tells Elena and starts to walk away. I go with her not wanting to be near Elena right now.

"Hey are you okay?" I ask Bekah as I catch up with her.

"No,she killed my brother and I just want to kill that doppelgänger wench. Stake her, rip her heart out, head off, anything really." Rebekah says and I look at her understandingly.

"I get it, I feel the same way. I have the urge to kill her for killing Kol, but..."

"You wouldn't be able to do it because she is your sister." Rebekah says and I nod. "I get it, I wouldn't be able to kill any of my brothers. I might plot against them but I could never kill them. Even when I plotted to help Mikael kill Nik at the homecoming. If Elena didn't dagger me I probably wouldn't be able to go through with it." Bekah says then adds. "As much as the bastard annoys me." We chuckle at that.

____________________________________

"Satellite phone lost its signal," Shane said as we hike up through the woods.

"Well, that's a good sign." Damon says.

"Is anyone else a little creeped out?" Elena worries.

"So then leave. Out of everyone, your presence is the least necessary." Bex tells her.

"Please don't start." Stefan pleads tiredly.

"I'm merely stating the facts. Jeremy has the spell on his body. Bonnie is the witch that unseals the cure. Shane is the human compass. You and I have the tombstone, which does god knows what. Ana is here to make sure I don't kill Elena or Jeremy for killing my brother, also she's my friend. And Elena has no point." Bex lists.

"What about me?" Damon questions from the front.

"You have a nice behind." Bex tells him.

"Centuries after Qetsiyah died, there were these miners who were excavating a well on the island. Suddenly went mad. They bled themselves dry. No apparent reason. So, the legend spread that these miners, in exchange for a drop of their blood, saw visions of their lost loved ones in the well they were digging. The word traveled and explorers sought out the well to see if the legend was true." Shane explains as we hiked in the dark using flashlights hours later.