Children of the Damned 1x13

Like my life wasn't complicated enough Elena roped me into helping her and Stefan fake help Damon get Katherine back

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Like my life wasn't complicated enough Elena roped me into helping her and Stefan fake help Damon get Katherine back. they think they are some sort of masterminds in fooling Damon but they aren't they are both awful liars. You can tell something is of. And now I am helping them look for journals and Bonnie is with Sheila working on her magic.

"Do you think Damon really believes us? That we're all are trying to help him?" Elena asks Stefan and me. And I honestly can't believe how can she be that dumb to think we can fool Damon who is a mastermind manipulator.

"I don't think Damon knows what to believe. Trust isn't something that comes naturally to him." Stefan says this and I think he's lack of trust in his brother isn't just because they loved the same girl over a century ago, there must be more I know it.

"I really think Damon believes that everything he's done, every move that he's made his done for love."

"A twisted version of love." I state as I look through the boxes in hope of finding that damn journal.

"Yeah, it's twisted but is also kind of sad" Elena says to me.

"There are other ways to get what you want. You don't have to kill people. Damon has no regard for human life. He enjoys inflicting pain on others." Stefan says and I think that he wants to say more.

"Is there anything you want to say?"I ask him.

"For 145 years, every single time that I have let my guard down and let Damon back into my life, he's done something to make me regret that. I'm not going to make that mistake again."

"So what do you think will happen if the tomb gets opened and Damon gets Katherine back?" I ask him.

"I think that no matter what Damon promises, a lot of people will die." I know he has little to no care for human life but I also believe that somewhere deep like really deep there is some humanity behind the walls we all create.

Elena picks up a photo from the box and Stefan gets up behind Elena examining the photo. "That's Jonathan Gilbert." He says to us.

I start looking again through the box when I see a wooden box and I open it and this box and my interest is sparked "Hey guys, what is this?" I ask them.

"What are you guys doing?" I quickly shut the box and turn around and see Jeremy standing there.

"Hey. Just going through some stuff..." Elena says to him.

"We were feeling sentimental." I add as Lena nods.

"Dad had this old family journal from years ago. I thought I'd dig it up."

"Johnathan Gilbert's journal?" Jeremy asks as he sits down on the kitchen counter.

"Yeah, what do you know about it?"

"I just did a history report on it."

"Oh. So where is it now?" I ask him.

"I gave it to Mr. Saltzman. He wanted to see it."

The Gilbert siphonerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें