Daddy Issues 2x13

I was at Caroline's house after she called me to come over quickly and she sounded worried, soon after I came Stefan arrived as well

"What's wrong?" I ask concerned.

"Tyler knows about you and Damon. He knows that Damon killed Mason. I didn't say a word." Caroline tells us.

"It's that woman, Jules. She had a run-in with Damon." Stefan says.

"Tyler was so upset. The look on his face, he was so betrayed."

"Wow, this is bad." I say.

"You're not gonna tell Damon, are you?" Caroline asks us worried for Tyler's life and safety.

"No! He already wants to kill him. He thinks all werewolves should die, and he's not wrong to think that, Caroline. I mean, what if Tyler tries to retaliate? He has every right to. He could get himself killed." Stefan tells her trying to reassure her.

"Well, we're not gonna let that happen. We have to get to him and reason with him before he does something stupid. You have to talk to him. Just try to explain, you know? You always know the right things to say, okay? He and I...we're friends." Caroline tellsStefan.
_____________________________________

After the talk with Caroline I went home while Stefan went to talk with Tyler at Lockwood mansion. I was sitting in the living room, when the doorbell ringed. I went up and opened the door and was surprised to see Damon on the other side.

"Where's John?" He asks.

"John?" I ask confused.

"He's not here, he left. I don't know where he went. He just blew in, announced to Jenna that he's my dad, and then took off." Elena says coming down the stairs.

"When did this happened?" I ask her.

"This morning."

"That's public knowledge now?" Damon asks.

"Apparently?"

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

"Yeah. Jenna's head spinning, but I'm okay." Elena tells me.

"He said what he was doing here?" Damon asks.

"No. You know, Stefan thinks that he's telling the truth about wanting to help me."

"Do you believe him?" I ask her.

"No, I don't believe him for a second."

"Me neither." Damon comments.

"What are we gonna do?" Elena asks him.

"Kill him." Damon turns to leave.

"Damon..." I say in a warning tone hoping he's just joking.

"I'm joking. Okay, I'm a little serious."

"Damon!" Elena tells him in a scolding tone.

"I'm not gonna hurt him, Elena, Ana. I'm the good guy now, remember?" Damon says and I roll my eyes.