Homecoming 3x09

This morning in the Salvatore house Stefan called Klaus because of the plan and told him that Mikael is dead, well daggered but that's pretty much the same thing

This morning in the Salvatore house Stefan called Klaus because of the plan and told him that Mikael is dead, well daggered but that's pretty much the same thing. The plan is for Mikael to kill Klaus when he comes into town to see his body. Rebekah is also in on the plan because she wants Klaus dead because he killed their mother, I asked her multiple time is she sure this is what she wants and every time she told me this is what she wants. But to be honest I don't think she will go along with this plan considering at the end of the day he is still her brother no matter what, I wouldn't be able to do this to Jeremy no matter what.

I wanted to get ready for the homecoming with Rebekah but she said she wants to get ready alone so I am getting ready with Bonnie and Elena, I asked Care to join but she declined my invitation.

Elena is in front of her closet. Bonnie and I are sitting on her bed with Alaric's photos of the ancient Viking drawings.

"I hate everything in my closet. I have nothing to wear to Homecoming." Elena complains.

"So, don't go. Let's stay home order takeout and over analyze ancient hieroglyphic thingies with Alaric." Bonnie suggests.

"We have to go. Caroline will kill us."

"Plus I actually ant to go." I tell them.

"Ha- Caroline actually has a date..." Bonnie says.

"You know that you can talk to us about Jeremy, right?" Elena says.

"I don't need to talk about it. He fell in love with his ghost girlfriend and lied about it. What's done is done."

"You have to talk about it. He hurt you, Bonnie. I am mad at him, too."

"And I want to kick his ass." I say.

"Ana I actually believe you will really kick his ass, but you Elena are mad at your little brother. You'll yell at him a little, teach him a life lesson. You two can't really be mad like I am mad. " Bonnie says.

"Bonnie..."

"And you shouldn't have to be. He's your brother. So no I can't really talk to you about it."

_________________________________________

After getting ready for the dance I got a call from Caroline she told that gym is flooded and that dance is at Ty's house now

After getting ready for the dance I got a call from Caroline she told that gym is flooded and that dance is at Ty's house now. When I arrived at the party I saw that the party was something I never expected to see. I was wondering how did Tyler in such a short time made a better party than Caroline and I did. There was a live band in Ty's backyard and more people there than are school had students, or that's what it looks like to me. When I looked around I saw that none of my friends have arrived yet so I went to the drinks table. "And where is your date, love?" I heard a familiar voice asking

I turn around and saw Klaus behind me. "I don't have one. I tell him. "Well if you don't count your sister." I add and he just smiles at me.

"Ah, yes. I heard about your new friendship with my sister and also you look ravishing, little siphoner."

"Thank you and Rebekah is actually really nice when you get to know her."

"Those are the words I never thought I will never hear together. 'Rebekah' and 'nice' in the same sentence."

"Not funny and speaking of your sister, have you seen her tonight? We were supposed to meet here."

"She's probably still getting ready. She always takes a lot of time." Klaus says and I know he is probably right but it doesn't stop this bad feeling I have.

"You're probably right." I say. "I'm gonna go  find Caroline or anyone else. I'll see you around." I say and leave to find any of my friends, I also called Bekah but she doesn't answer her phone. I look around party and find Caroline. We talk for a bit before she leaves to go and find Tyler, or as she calls him now 'sired-hybrid friend'.

I go around the party and see Tyler going away from Klaus looking angry. I go towards Klaus and ask well more like demand. "What were you talking about with Tyler?"

"Hello to you to, little siphoner. And I was simply talking to him about friends." I look at him confused so he says. "Look around." He says and I do. At the part I see a lot of people I don't recognize, which is weird considering we live in a small town where everybody knows each other.

"Who are all these people?"

"They are my friends, who are like Tyler sired to me."

"They are hybrids." I say in realization.

____________________________________________

In the end our plan failed. Mikael is dead, Klaus is alive thanks to Stefan who screwed us over and on top of it all Rebekah is still not answering her phone.